Nolan Film Flowchart

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

natalie wrote:One month ago Nolan was considered a graet filmaker, now what....just people decide to mock on him because of Inception. :wtf:
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/05/chris ... an-mement/
Quentin Tarantino has haters, Steven Spielberg has haters, Stanley Kubrick has haters, James Cameron has haters, everyone has haters. Who cares?

Nolan is still regarded (even more than he was a month ago) as one of the best going today.
@sammyjankis88

I don't think those guys are haters, just fools who have nothing else to do, don't worry, nobody can deny this guy's talent.

Robin wrote:
natalie wrote:One month ago Nolan was considered a graet filmaker, now what....just people decide to mock on him because of Inception. :wtf:
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/05/chris ... an-mement/
Quentin Tarantino has haters, Steven Spielberg has haters, Stanley Kubrick has haters, James Cameron has haters, everyone has haters. Who cares?

Nolan is still regarded (even more than he was a month ago) as one of the best going today.
What you said (I thought Kubrick was well-liked though?)

FWIW, I sometimes wonder whether these people have actually watched *all* his films. I used to hate Tarantino simply because I'd watched Pulp Fiction once and didn't like it and assumed all his films were the same. Until I actually sat down and watched his other work that is. :lol:

In any case, it really winds me up too. Ah well, haters gonna hate.

Robin wrote: Quentin Tarantino has haters, Steven Spielberg has haters, Stanley Kubrick has haters, James Cameron has haters, everyone has haters. Who cares?
Well said.

It's just that all these websites want readers and the big story right now is still Inception (even after three weeks). WHen the initial hype dies down so will these stupid articles.

This article is dumb. They make is seem like Nolan's films are so complex that no one can understand them. I'll say what a lot of people on this forum all have said before. If you pay attention to his films you will get it!!!!
That's all it takes. Just pay attention. No eating, texting, sleeping, drawing, or doing other stuff while watching his films. Just pay attention. It's not that hard.

akv1984 wrote:This article is dumb. They make is seem like Nolan's films are so complex that no one can understand them. I'll say what a lot of people on this forum all have said before. If you pay attention to his films you will get it!!!!
That's all it takes. Just pay attention. No eating, texting, sleeping, drawing, or doing other stuff while watching his films. Just pay attention. It's not that hard.
For me, they make is seem like nolan's films can be made by a formula or something. That's what make me sick more than anything. One month ago, he was a genius.... and now is like Michael Bay. :problem:

So, am I the only one that thinks that flowchart is quite funny then?

I found it funny because it is true, but it is a very simplified version of Nolan's filmography.