What are your favorite Christopher Nolan movie?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
What are your favorite Christopher Nolan movie? Fans of Christopher Nolan.

My favorite movie is TDK! Is the best ever! but I can't wait to see Memento! Chris is a genius! Sweet man! :P

Hm, that's a hard question. In fact, I love all of his moives equally. I can't choose one as my favorite. In fact, I haven't seen Insomnia yet, and that's a shame, but I'm sure I'm gonna buy the DVD. It's the only movie from him I haven't seen (okey, and Following, but it's impossible to get it here in Hungary).

That is a really hard question.

I think I had the most fun in the theater during The Dark Knight. That was a truly great experience. I really love Insomnia and Following. I think Insomnia wins that battle because of the production quality. Great cinematography, production design, and score.

Such a hard question.

I love all of his movies, to answer your question well here is my top 5 of all time.

1. Memento - 10/10
2. Schindler's List - 10/10
3. Raging Bull - 10/10
4. The Prestige - 10/10
5. The Dark Knight - 10/10

So, in short, Memento always stands at the top of my dvd collection.

Ahh, I didn't know "hard question" :) Okay... I can't wait to see Memento and Insomnia. I love Chris Nolan!

1. Memento
2. The Dark Knight
3. The Prestige
4. Batman Begins/Insomnia/Following

I know I have a three way tie for fourth place, but really I give all six of these films near perfect scores, so it is just a matter of what my mood is each day.

jimblkhwk wrote:... it is just a matter of what my mood is each day.
The truth lies in this sentence. I think all of us can say this about ourselves.

I'd say it's:

1) Memento
2) Following
3) Batman Begins
4) The Dark Knight
5) The Prestige
6) Insomnia

And yes, I did put Batman Begins over The Dark Knight. I must be the only one who prefers it. Batman Begins to me is more trademark Nolan than it's sequel.

The only movies I've seen of Nolan are Batman Begins, The Dark Knight which is a shame once you think about it :cry: But I'm still looking forward to seeing The Prestige and Inception once it hits to theaters :D.

This is really hard for me. The first and last are easy, but the others...

1. Memento
2. The Prestige
3. The Dark Knight
4. Batman Begins
5. Insomnia
(6. Doodlebug)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.