Nolan's downfall.

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
theweatherman wrote:
Rohan wrote: I think his downfall would be - Superman. I have bad feeling about this. I just don't want him to direct, produce or anything.
I personally don't think he will have much involvement in the actually shooting of Superman. I think he will be named as a producer but will be more of a consultant on the script and on the scale of the film. I just don't see him taking much time out of directing to be a hands on producer.
people would still make him responsible for the failure..

Christopher Nolan wrote:
theweatherman wrote:
Rohan wrote: I think his downfall would be - Superman. I have bad feeling about this. I just don't want him to direct, produce or anything.
I personally don't think he will have much involvement in the actually shooting of Superman. I think he will be named as a producer but will be more of a consultant on the script and on the scale of the film. I just don't see him taking much time out of directing to be a hands on producer.
people would still make him responsible for the failure..
Very true, people are stupid.

I think it would be Batman 3 for the reasons already mentioned. I always felt like this since 1st watching TDK, there was no way Nolan could top it. It's sorta bittersweet, because as much as I want a trilogy, I always felt there should be one due to the unrealistically high expectations. I cannot fathom how Batman 3 can outdo TDK.

gluvnast wrote:I think it would be Batman 3 for the reasons already mentioned. I always felt like this since 1st watching TDK, there was no way Nolan could top it. It's sorta bittersweet, because as much as I want a trilogy, I always felt there should be one due to the unrealistically high expectations. I cannot fathom how Batman 3 can outdo TDK.
IMO, the only way to do that would be to make it different from TDK. I had a hard time believe that he could top BB, but I felt he did. And he was able to do that because he did something new with TDK. It wasn't just a BB retread.

Anita18 wrote:
gluvnast wrote:I think it would be Batman 3 for the reasons already mentioned. I always felt like this since 1st watching TDK, there was no way Nolan could top it. It's sorta bittersweet, because as much as I want a trilogy, I always felt there should be one due to the unrealistically high expectations. I cannot fathom how Batman 3 can outdo TDK.
IMO, the only way to do that would be to make it different from TDK. I had a hard time believe that he could top BB, but I felt he did. And he was able to do that because he did something new with TDK. It wasn't just a BB retread.
Agreed that's what made it feel like less of a sequel. It was its own movie and not just more of Batman Begins.

JRM
As long as he doesn't take an M. Night Shyamalanish plunge in work quality, then I don't see a downfall happening anytime soon.

This thread should be burned.

He already made a mistake when he made TDKR not as well as he could have.

Pratham wrote:This thread should be burned.

Sandy wrote:
Pratham wrote:This thread should be burned.
KILL IT! Kill it with FIRE!!!!