Questions for Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Hello everyone I will be attending the Quay screening that Nolan directed. I get to ask a question for Nolan during the QA. Any good ideas i should ask him. Thanks I will try to video tape it also and try r mention NF. :gonf:

Just give NF a mention and you'll be doing good.

How big is his cock and is it thick enough to have trouble handcuffing?

ChristNolan wrote:How big is his cock and is it thick enough to have trouble handcuffing?
Hows about you stop trolling hey.

I'm serious

I'm gonna take a guess and say questions regarding Nolan and his work (maybe excluding Quay) are probably forbidden.

It's not his Q&A, remember. He's just the moderator.

Insomniac wrote:I'm gonna take a guess and say questions regarding Nolan and his work (maybe excluding Quay) are probably forbidden.

It's not his Q&A, remember. He's just the moderator.
I called and they said q and a is happening with Nolan and brother s

Ask him to look into the camera and say "yo". That is all.

It would be cool to ask him about The Prestige, and how underrated that film is, and how by now it start to get the praise it deserved from various critics.

Tell him some people consider The Prestige to be what vertigo was to Hitchcock, both considered at first by many to be a minor work. Both also were the most personal films for both filmmakers, and both are filled with pessimism that are unseen in their other works or at least not to that extent.

I wrote this question, because i notice nobody bring the prestige when talking to Nolan in interviews or...etc.

Alright guys in the theater now ready to ask those questions to Nolan! :gonf: