Nolan is sick of rumors.

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

EDDIE MURPHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :JGLface:

I don't blame Nolan. I am sick of them, too.

prince0gotham wrote:EDDIE MURPHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :batface: :JGLface:
I don't blame you, either.

I don't blame him. I too am getting sick of them.

He didn't really say that, but yea, I'm getting sick of the rumors. The JGL one is way more realistic than the earlier rumors, but still, its a rumor nonetheless and its annoying.

Thank you Nolan.

Eddie Murphy?!?! :batface:

:clap: thank you

I don't find this article to be that legitimate. They took the quote out of context (Nolan said this while mentioning that he rarely, if ever, uses the internet and doesn't have E-mail or a cell phone) and focused on some of the worst rumors out there. They seem to have made news where there wasn't any to be made.

Chris Nolan wrote: "Honestly, I don't really look at the internet, I think at a very early stage in taking on Batman, I realised it wasn't going to be helpful to look at what they say. I've always taken the view that everybody feels very passionate about these characters and they have a lot of ideas and a lot of thoughts on what should or shouldn't be done."
Will someone let him know that there's an internet website called "NolanFans" and we reeeeally, reeeeally want him to jump in for a few moment. Come on... Chris, Jonah, Wally... Team Nolan would be fantastic!