Is Nolan the Best or Worst thing to happen to Comic Book Movies?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
didich wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:Of course Chris Nolan's tdk trilogy is better then every marvel film ever made .
And all Marvel films are still better than Man of Steel (some leagues above it) lol.
:lol:
Cap' America, X-Men Last Stand, Spiderman 3, FF movies,.... they're all worst than MOS. And I could go on.
Most of Marvel films are not great films, they're good to average. I'd put MOS in that category too. It was good not great.

Not a single one of them manage to reach the level of TDK Trilogy. Marvel lovers and Nolan haters will never admit that but it's the truth.
Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Captain America, but it's a much better film than MoS.

Anyone who says "worst" has clearly never heard of a man named Joel Schumacher.

who gives a fuck they're comic book movies

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:who gives a fuck they're comic book movies
Nolan's Batman films are so much more than just comic books movies. They're actually real films.

no i'm referring to the status of comic book movies

I'm far from a comic book fan, so I don't think my opinion makes a difference, but I say the best. Realism creates tension in a different way. I really don't understand what this question is doing in this forum. You know everyone here will give you pretty much the same answer in different form. There might be a few fans who think this is not Nolan's forté. If you want an objective response, you should put this in some public forum?

Q: Is Nolan the Best or Worst thing to happen to Comic Book Movies?

A: Yes