Christopher Nolan Updates Thread

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Ace

Ace wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 10:09 am
The Dark Knight is among this year’s additions to the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress.

“This is not only a great honor for all of us who worked on ‘The Dark Knight,’ this is also a tribute to all of the amazing artists and writers who have worked on the great mythology of Batman over the decades,” said Christopher Nolan, director of “The Dark Knight.”
‘Dark Knight,’ ‘Shrek,’ ‘Grease,’ ‘Blues Brothers’ Added to National Film Registry
The second Nolan film after Memento :gonf:

:gonf: :clap:

Been rewatching all the Nolan films this week, and TDK holds up so damn well. What a treasure.

Hi - I wasn't sure where to post this. I realize this may sound naive - but for years I have felt a particular science fiction book I read years ago could only be done justice by Christopher Nolan.

I am sure Mr. Nolan receives many suggestions a year if not every day. I have no particular vested interest in this other than believing this book was written for Christopher Nolan to make into a movie.

If anyone has an idea how to get the suggestion to him, i'm all ears.

BB38

EXCLUSIVE: Christopher Nolan is readying his next film, and Deadline hears that like Dunkirk it will focus on a seminal moment in World War II. This one is J. Robert Oppenheimer’s role in the development of the atom bomb during WWII. Here is a bombshell development: While none of Nolan’s recent movies had gone outside Warner Bros, I’m hearing that several of the major studios across town are reading the screenplay and speaking with Nolan and his reps.
Details are a bit scant at the moment on casting, but I’m hearing talk that Cillian Murphy might be involved. He collaborated with Nolan on two of The Dark Knight films, Inception as well as Dunkirk, and is in the mix. The project has the sweep of Nolan’s last historical epic Dunkirk, looking at WWII from the development of the atomic bombs that ended the war with Japan. So there will clearly be many big star parts.