Nolan criticisms that piss you off

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I don't mind most of them, as they're usually fair criticisms I can agree to disagree with. However, nothing, nothing, NOTHINGpisses me off more than when his films bet called pretentious. That just drives me up the wall. I appreciate Nolan for trying to elevate the blockbuster genre into something more, rather than making some boring, cliched, explosion filled film.

Probably what you said or he doesn't film action scenes well. I've also heard from others that he can't tell a straight in a movie, there is always a twist in his movies.

bootsy wrote:Probably what you said or he doesn't film action scenes well. I've also heard from others that he can't tell a straight in a movie, there is always a twist in his movies.
There's no twist in Insomnia.

That Inception was "confusing" and "made no sense". Yes, I imagine it is confusing, if you weren't paying attention for the first, oh, forty-five minutes or so, wherein absolutely every aspect of the dream technology is thoroughly and carefully explained to you.

Nolan is my most favourite pretentious filmmaker.
Do you... like pineapple?

That Inception is ungodly confusing.

Anyone who says that lacks the minimal amount of attention span of an average ordinary person.

Yeah, Inception being confusing drives me nuts.

People calling Nolan, and his films, mindless stupidity bothers me greatly, particularly when applied to TDKR and Inception. It's the new cool thing to hate on his last two films, as just about everyone I've met at college hates those two films and called them mindless.

People who miss any and all of the depth in Rises especially drive me nuts too.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Yeah, Inception being confusing drives me nuts.

People calling Nolan, and his films, mindless stupidity bothers me greatly, particularly when applied to TDKR and Inception. It's the new cool thing to hate on his last two films, as just about everyone I've met at college hates those two films and called them mindless.

People who miss any and all of the depth in Rises especially drive me nuts too.

-Vader
That's cuz THERE IS NO DEPTH
lmao
Sigs???

"Christopher Nolan is the most overrated director of our time". :facepalm:

All of the above.
The only thing I want to do is
gib sigs