URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Thanks for those who sent in stuff during the night :) Didn't expect to get so many emails in the morning.
2 more days guys!!

Also, I'll be adding a page on the book (which anyone will have to go through to reach the book), including an explanation about this forum and about the project. I will also include 3 questions, in the unlikely case he'll reply... the first one is about his short films, the second about his next project... and I haven't got a third question. If anyone has any ideas - feel free to send them over. I want a burning question though, just like I personally feel about the other two.

Just send him my love, that is all

After careful consideration, I think you guys can count me out.

I sent you an email from [email protected]. Let me know if you didn't get it for some reason. As I said in the email, thanks for doing this.

Hey guys.

You got until tomorrow, midnight, UK time (GMT), to send in your letters.

I received a LOT today, but the more the merrier.

Please keep spreading the word around at other places too. Tell your friends, etc. Anyone who appreciates Nolan is welcome to take part.

I also got a lot of PMs these last few days regarding this, apologies if I hadn't replied I've been revising for exams and tired generally. I ask you all to only use my email [email protected] for any questions you may have too as you'll get a reply much quicker too.

I have sent you a mail . please consider it .Also if you get it , let me know . And thank you so much for this initiative.

sent.

Ok just finished replying to all emails I got. So if any of you didn't get an email - I didn't get your entry.

I also love the fact that from the little I saw of the over 50 (yes!) entries so far, the countries are very diverse :)

Good . I am sure Nolan will feel special about it . He will understand that his movies had an international impact . Not that he doesn't know about it, but still.... :)