URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
lalyil wrote:Right, great news. Got a confirmation from one of my contact addresses about sending the parcel there and they will forwarded it.
I made it clear we expect nothing in return (of course a reply would be lovely but not expecting it), but did let them know I will email/call them in a couple of weeks to make sure Chris had received it.

So yeah, we're sorted with that :) Book should be sent Sunday if all goes well!
:D I'm excited.

Collector, no worries. Will keep updating! Next up, will be pictures.
and please call me Liron.
Liron, I don't know how you do these things. This is going to mean a lot to all of us. I can not thank you enough.

BlairCo wrote:
lalyil wrote:Right, great news. Got a confirmation from one of my contact addresses about sending the parcel there and they will forwarded it.
I made it clear we expect nothing in return (of course a reply would be lovely but not expecting it), but did let them know I will email/call them in a couple of weeks to make sure Chris had received it.

So yeah, we're sorted with that :) Book should be sent Sunday if all goes well!
:D I'm excited.

Collector, no worries. Will keep updating! Next up, will be pictures.
and please call me Liron.
Liron, I don't know how you do these things. This is going to mean a lot to all of us. I can not thank you enough.
I agree, we are in your debt... you can do anything to us....
and i mean anything

No worries guys, it's really a pleasure :) Printed almost all the letters, only left are the ones with Fan Art/pictures, which will be printed in High Res and 2 that didn't work on that comp since Word there is realllly old lol (the comp which is connected to the printer, since my printer isn't working), so I will print these two along with the High Res ones.

I'm sorry I keep updating, I'm just really excited :) ha! I did skim through the letters quickly to make sure nothing inappropriate was written, some of the letters are extremely heartfelt and lovely, and some just very respectful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I have no doubt he'll love it. Also was really impressed by how the 'officials' have handled my phone calls today and how respectful they were to me and I suppose, to all members of this site since I did say it's a collective gift from NolanFans members. Very proud.

lalyil wrote:No worries guys, it's really a pleasure :) Printed almost all the letters, only left are the ones with Fan Art/pictures, which will be printed in High Res and 2 that didn't work on that comp since Word there is realllly old lol (the comp which is connected to the printer, since my printer isn't working), so I will print these two along with the High Res ones.

I'm sorry I keep updating, I'm just really excited :) ha! I did skim through the letters quickly to make sure nothing inappropriate was written, some of the letters are extremely heartfelt and lovely, and some just very respectful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I have no doubt he'll love it. Also was really impressed by how the 'officials' have handled my phone calls today and how respectful they were to me and I suppose, to all members of this site since I did say it's a collective gift from NolanFans members. Very proud.
Wow, Liron, you really are the best. :) I'm glad the officials were polite and the all the letters were great!

Liron, you are making yourself more than just a NolanFan... you are devoting yourself to an ideal... and no one can stop you.

Z. Cobb wrote:Liron, you are making yourself more than just a NolanFan... you are devoting yourself to an ideal... and no one can stop you.
Dammit! Now she has to
die, or at least fake her death.

Thank you so very much Liron, you are doing a great service to us fans. You are amazing :clap:

corderouge wrote:Thank you so very much Liron, you are doing a great service to us fans. You are amazing :clap:
Yes she is. :clap: :goNF:

nawww, you guys :P not going to fake my own death or anything though, not yet. lol

Right I'm reminding you I need a third question for the cover letter with the book. The letter which explains the whole thing, mentions this place and all... will also include 3 questions. One regarding his early early short films, one regarding his next project, and the third - dunno! Help :)

Liron wrote:nawww, you guys :P not going to fake my own death or anything though, not yet. lol

Right I'm reminding you I need a third question for the cover letter with the book. The letter which explains the whole thing, mentions this place and all... will also include 3 questions. One regarding his early early short films, one regarding his next project, and the third - dunno! Help :)
Does he wear t-shirts? You should tell him about the Facebook group that's in my sig.