URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Never received my confirmation email...don't know if it didn't send or you're just swamped with letters....

Oh man did I miss the deadline? :( I'm gonna send mine out in a few minutes anyway... hope it's not too late.

Guys I've been asleep lol got an exam in a bit and as soon as I'm back home I'll reply to everyone, received the bigger batch so far during the night so bear with me. If any of you don't get an email back by tonight - let me know. :)

Right I'm done replying to all the emails! :) If you sent me a letter and didn't get a reply, let me know and don't worry, we'll sort it.

If you did - you're in the book and I'll keep you up to date with pics and information as I have it.

Today I ordered the album which will be used to make the book. I bought the USB (since the 4GB I had was nowhere near enough) and I will call the contact I have tonight to make sure they pass on the book, if not, then I will have to use another way I have. But I believe they will. :)

Everything should be done and sent by next Sunday.

Thanks for the update Lalyil! This is awesome - really excited about this project of yours...

Right, great news. Got a confirmation from one of my contact addresses about sending the parcel there and they will forwarded it.
I made it clear we expect nothing in return (of course a reply would be lovely but not expecting it), but did let them know I will email/call them in a couple of weeks to make sure Chris had received it.

So yeah, we're sorted with that :) Book should be sent Sunday if all goes well!
:D I'm excited.

Collector, no worries. Will keep updating! Next up, will be pictures.
and please call me Liron.

Excellent :-D

-Vader

NICE work!

lalyil wrote:Right, great news. Got a confirmation from one of my contact addresses about sending the parcel there and they will forwarded it.
I made it clear we expect nothing in return (of course a reply would be lovely but not expecting it), but did let them know I will email/call them in a couple of weeks to make sure Chris had received it.

So yeah, we're sorted with that :) Book should be sent Sunday if all goes well!
:D I'm excited.

Collector, no worries. Will keep updating! Next up, will be pictures.
and please call me Liron.
Awesome news Liron! Thank you for doing this for us!

Liron, you make flowers grow in the desert!
Thanks for bringing this vibe into our lives.
Never felt closer to Chris.