URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Hey lalyil!

Just sent my letter to Chris!

Thank you so much for doing this!

Wooha. 10 more. Replying now :)

And maroti, happy to do it :)

in the new man of steel movie that nolan is producing!!!!!!i think christian bale should make an appearance!! something like what wolverine did in x men first class......of course he cant make an appearance as batman but he could make an appearance as bruce wayne!!!! oh my god that would be so epic!!!!!imagine like that truck scene in the trailer he gets ah ride in the truck and this dude is wearing a hat so u cant really see his face properly...and then when clark exits the truck because hes now getting use to his powers he breaks the step thing on the truck and falls......clark is so pissed hes so lost.........then the dark knight theme starts to play in the back ground and the driver raises his head .....its bruce wayne (christian bale) he says.."why do we fall ,so we can learn to pick ourselves back up!"clark gets up.....bruce drives away with the dark knight theme playing in the back ground!! it could only last a minute or two .......it could even be a filler scene but cmon it would be soooo epiccccc :goNF:

sent

I should have updated mine to talk about The Dark Knight Rises. :cry: If it does get to him, make sure he knows that mine was written before TDKR. Why didn't I update it?! :x

Santom, I got it but my comp committed suicide (perfect timing of course) so I will only be able to check if I can open that file once I get it fixed, hence why I didn't reply. But it should be ok, a friend will convert it for me if not.

juliansplat4 wrote:I should have updated mine to talk about The Dark Knight Rises. :cry: If it does get to him, make sure he knows that mine was written before TDKR. Why didn't I update it?! :x
You got time til tomorrow night dear.

Just since I've been asked a few times how will this get to Nolan I thought I'd make things clearer - I never pretended to be more than a fan. Yes, I have been to press junkets before and met Nolan. First time I met him was at a premiere, by the red carpet, along with many many others fans (Batman Begins), second time it was just me and him (there were two other girls there who weren't bothered with him), that was at the Inception press junket in London Dorchester Hotel. This trip I was meant to interview him at the TDKR press junket (I got the email and Warner Brothers contacts to prove it) but it fell under the chairs. I was still at the press junket but Nolan was just too hard to reach there and I wouldn't want to run over to him, that's not dignified at all.

The address for him that I got I received years ago from a WB representative (same day I got an address from David Fincher himself too, his WB PA gave me an address for Nolan). I have no clue if it works since I never tried it but I won't send it before I call them and make sure it'll be forwarded. If not, then I intend to reach Uri Gavriel (since he's going to film a TV show in my dad's house called "Aborer" [in Hebrew]) and ask him for help as he's meant to be really nice.

Anyway, I promised people here Nolan will get it. Once the book is done, which should be by this weekend hopefully, I will take pictures of it and put them here. I will alert you once it's sent, and once it reaches its destination (sending it in registered mail of course). From then on - we can only hope we'll know what he thinks of it, unless of course one of us meets him in the future and can ask him/or in the unlikely hope he replies. I intend to be in London for Man of Steel premiere/press junket if I can and if he's there, I'll ask him myself.

I can honestly say I made books like this before. Granted, never for anyone film-related, only bands. Some were sent by mail, some given in person. This isn't the kind of thing that will be forgotten. This is going to be huge and very impressive. And all those of you who took part, be proud of yourself cos I am certain it will make him smile.

lalyil wrote:Just since I've been asked a few times how will this get to Nolan I thought I'd make things clearer - I never pretended to be more than a fan. Yes, I have been to press junkets before and met Nolan. First time I met him was at a premiere, by the red carpet, along with many many others fans (Batman Begins), second time it was just me and him (there were two other girls there who weren't bothered with him), that was at the Inception press junket in London Dorchester Hotel. This trip I was meant to interview him at the TDKR press junket (I got the email and Warner Brothers contacts to prove it) but it fell under the chairs. I was still at the press junket but Nolan was just too hard to reach there and I wouldn't want to run over to him, that's not dignified at all.

The address for him that I got I received years ago from a WB representative (same day I got an address from David Fincher himself too, his WB PA gave me an address for Nolan). I have no clue if it works since I never tried it but I won't send it before I call them and make sure it'll be forwarded. If not, then I intend to reach Uri Gavriel (since he's going to film a TV show in my dad's house called "Aborer" [in Hebrew]) and ask him for help as he's meant to be really nice.

Anyway, I promised people here Nolan will get it. Once the book is done, which should be by this weekend hopefully, I will take pictures of it and put them here. I will alert you once it's sent, and once it reaches its destination (sending it in registered mail of course). From then on - we can only hope we'll know what he thinks of it, unless of course one of us meets him in the future and can ask him/or in the unlikely hope he replies. I intend to be in London for Man of Steel premiere/press junket if I can and if he's there, I'll ask him myself.

I can honestly say I made books like this before. Granted, never for anyone film-related, only bands. Some were sent by mail, some given in person. This isn't the kind of thing that will be forgotten. This is going to be huge and very impressive. And all those of you who took part, be proud of yourself cos I am certain it will make him smile.
Liron, you had my trust long before you wrote this. I'm sure Nolan has quite a surprise waiting for him.

Hi again.. :)

I'm almost finished with my (actually pretty short..) letter, but since I'm not native and have never EVER written a letter before ( :facepalm: )..
How did you end your letters? Could use some advice..

OnlyBubblz wrote:Hi again.. :)

I'm almost finished with my (actually pretty short..) letter, but since I'm not native and have never EVER written a letter before ( :facepalm: )..
How did you end your letters? Could use some advice..
'Thank you for everything' then..

Sincerely
Respectfully
Take care
With appreciation
With admiration

etc etc.. :)