Favorite Nolan Batman Film

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

What is your Favorite Christopher Nolan directed Batman film?

Batman Begins
17%
The Dark Knight
46%
The Dark Knight Rises
37%

Total votes: 46

I can not make a decision because the dark knight trilogy is iconic any future batman movies will never come close to touching them .

Ace
...Mendelsohn isn’t afraid to go against the grain, whether it’s his opinion that Batman Begins is the best film in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, despite playing John Daggett in The Dark Knight Rises...
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.holl ... od-1163559

Begins will always be my jam yo.

One thing is for certain: BB doesn't get nearly enough love on 'best superhero films of all time' lists as it should. It's like people forget how good it is because of TDK.

Sanchez wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 6:07 am
One thing is for certain: BB doesn't get nearly enough love on 'best superhero films of all time' lists as it should. It's like people forget how good it is because of TDK.
It's my favorite of the trilogy. So I definitely agree with you.

I often struggle with this question because The Dark Knight is the best movie in the series and the one I love the most but I often prefer to rewatch The Dark Knight Rises. I guess both these movies are my favorite.

Its always been Batman Begins for me ,followed by Rises.
I get a instant emotional connection with Begins ,and Rises, more-so than I've ever had with The Dark Knight.

Now dont get me wrong I respect TDK but,in the context of this trilogy,I just dont love it.