Mister and Miss Forum

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Do you want a member's contest with votes with a reward - nick with special color

yes
82%
no
18%

Total votes: 39

Since I don't want to send PMs (that won't be read or replied to) to admins (well Alex said 'cool idea, we'll concider it (last summer))...

... let's just find out what people think.

Hell yeah. Great idea prince :)
Sigs???

I was thinking about it, but even more radical - to change our call signs: Shade, Extractor, Most Skilled Extractor etc. but decided it's a bad idea since it perfectly represents Chris Nolan's world and the idea of ranking on this forum.

BUT...

But, I like the idea of getting somewhere while posting, so colors (stars included!)seem like a very good idea to me. Why not doing it all the way? You get to choose your personal color with, dunno, 5k posts, 10k posts? And the winner of this contest gets to be the coolest - black?

Think this:

m4st4 wrote:I was thinking about it, but even more radical - to change our call signs: Shade, Extractor, Most Skilled Extractor etc. but decided it's a bad idea since it perfectly represents Chris Nolan's world and the idea of ranking on this forum.

BUT...

But, I like the idea of getting somewhere while posting, so colors (stars included!)seem like a very good idea to me. Why not doing it all the way? You get to choose your personal color with, dunno, 5k posts, 10k posts? And the winner of this contest gets to be the coolest - black?

Think this:
But then I wanna be orange :(

and "you then have a bunch of guys all fighting about who gets to be Mr. Black.." :p

m4st4 wrote:I was thinking about it, but even more radical - to change our call signs: Shade, Extractor, Most Skilled Extractor etc. but decided it's a bad idea since it perfectly represents Chris Nolan's world and the idea of ranking on this forum.

BUT...

But, I like the idea of getting somewhere while posting, so colors seem like a very good idea to me. Why not doing it all the way? You get to choose your personal color with, dunno, 5k posts, 10k posts? And the winner of this contest gets to be the coolest - black?

Think this:
i like this but it's something separate and I don't even think what color we'd give MISTER forum, let alone colors per rank

prince, if you do Mr. and Miss. I reckon other titles are needed.. like bad ones.. like Miss Bitch or something.

lalyil wrote:

BUT...

Think this:
But then I wanna be orange :(
You could be. We make the rules of this game, or is it already done: prince, RIFA? And we decide how it's done. With Teddy's approval of course, but I don't see the problem in indulging this little wish of ours. After all we're practically living on NF.

I agree with lalyil, other titles are needed :-D

yeah but ideas for titles have already been discussed numerous times in a thread (can't find it now) that was specially dedicated for suggestions for improving the forum and the titles thing falls under that category

i'm suggesting something else entirely, an event basically

and i've wanted this to happen for a long time now which is why i don't think this is the right place for the titles ideas (to put it simply)

i just want this thread to get enough votes fast enough so the admins would say 'alright' and we have our little contest and pick winners

:modesty:

I voted yes.