Dreams

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
juliansplat4 wrote:
lalyil wrote:
If that's for real then is it like you control your dreams?.. :tooexcited:
Not really. I don't control, I just reflect my emotions into them. I don't remember them too much though. When I'm in the dream, everything is very lucid, but when I wake up, I only remember bits and pieces. After a half an hour, maybe even after a few minutes, I start to forget most of the details.

Sounds familiar, after 5 minutes you forget 95% of the dream in most cases. So if I wake up and like the dream I had I quickly grab my journal and write it down cos within 5 minutes it's gone.

its strange, how a normal dream that almost mimics reality can be forgotten but a Dream that is alien can stay with you forever.

Z. Cobb wrote:its strange, how a normal dream that almost mimics reality can be forgotten but a Dream that is alien can stay with you forever.
I like that. *steals*

lalyil wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote: Not really. I don't control, I just reflect my emotions into them. I don't remember them too much though. When I'm in the dream, everything is very lucid, but when I wake up, I only remember bits and pieces. After a half an hour, maybe even after a few minutes, I start to forget most of the details.

Sounds familiar, after 5 minutes you forget 95% of the dream in most cases. So if I wake up and like the dream I had I quickly grab my journal and write it down cos within 5 minutes it's gone.
So this is for some essay or project? Very smart to go on the forum and ask everyone. Hopefully my input helps!

It does and it is :) Lecture for a workshop in Uni.. I hate lecturing infront of people cos I get all shy but I figured if I collect the most interesting stuff I can, I can still beat the rest of my class :lol:

I've been collecting data from research I've found online, been collecting quotes by Jung, Allen Poe and many others, even got a bit from Seinfeld's stand up show.. but I wanted to have a more personal approach so I'm collecting stories from people myself. I won't use it as 'data' but rather as stories, I'm not a scientist I'm a storyteller :p

TBH though other than copying and pasting everything for myself I haven't started writing anything yet as I have 3 projects/exams due before that lol

lalyil wrote:It does and it is :) Lecture for a workshop in Uni.. I hate lecturing infront of people cos I get all shy but I figured if I collect the most interesting stuff I can, I can still beat the rest of my class :lol:

I've been collecting data from research I've found online, been collecting quotes by Jung, Allen Poe and many others, even got a bit from Seinfeld's stand up show.. but I wanted to have a more personal approach so I'm collecting stories from people myself. I won't use it as 'data' but rather as stories, I'm not a scientist I'm a storyteller :p

TBH though other than copying and pasting everything for myself I haven't started writing anything yet as I have 3 projects/exams due before that lol
I love how i'm at Uni, but i have no exams..... i haven't had an exam for 5 years... its a beautiful feeling. :P

Z. Cobb wrote:I love how i'm at Uni, but i have no exams..... i haven't had an exam for 5 years... its a beautiful feeling. :P
Film Studies? :problem:

lalyil wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:I love how i'm at Uni, but i have no exams..... i haven't had an exam for 5 years... its a beautiful feeling. :P
Fine Art :lol:

Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:
Fine Art :lol:
Ah! Still envy you :p lol it must be really interesting.

Law was the biggest mistake of my life.. But Media is fun, though Media students in my uni are all a bunch of dumbasses.. "who's Orson Welles..?" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lalyil wrote:
Ah! Still envy you :p lol it must be really interesting.

Law was the biggest mistake of my life.. But Media is fun, though Media students in my uni are all a bunch of dumbasses.. "who's Orson Welles..?" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Yeah its alright, its probably more entertaining than Law. I feel the same way when i go to my film department and they are like... "Who's Tarkovsky???"