NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Once again, I have become infatuated with someone which is somewhat terrible because now I'm going to be utterly distracted beyond reason.

DreamPolice wrote:Once again, I have become infatuated with someone which is somewhat terrible because now I'm going to be utterly distracted beyond reason.
YAY. :-D

07202012 wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:Once again, I have become infatuated with someone which is somewhat terrible because now I'm going to be utterly distracted beyond reason.
YAY. :-D

Being infatuated is both thrilling and severely obnoxious. I wish I could stop being infatuated...

fenwayconnor wrote:
Being infatuated is both thrilling and severely obnoxious. I wish I could stop being infatuated...
Yeah, the last time I was crushing on someone (which was like, 2 - 3 years ago now), it felt great but the ridiculous crap I did eclipsed that.

That's my main problem with it. I fear I'm just going to make a fool out of myself again.

solo wrote:Under solo's reign: No riots, no avengers thread, no talli, TDKR spoilers kept at bay.

Not under solo's reign: Fucking every riot ever and ryan4butler.

If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

It's funny how falling feels like flying for a little while!

Allstar wrote:It's funny how falling feels like flying for a little while!
Deep man. I feel ya

Allstar wrote:It's funny how falling feels like flying for a little while!
It really does. One of the greatest rushes I've felt in my life was when I jumped off from a 130 ft. tower in Bali. For a few seconds (that seemed to last forever) it really felt like I was flying. It was fantastic!

Think I'm kidding?

Told ya! :twothumbsup: