NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I'm really skinny, I've had to put on a lot of weight to get much muscle mass. It's hard to tell unless I'm wearing specific shirts, but I've gained 15-20 pounds, but I'm still too skinny so you don't notice. I just look closer to "normal". Getting body fat down = getting super toned in appearance.

-Vader

There's an article in today's newspaper about a man suffering from short term memory loss, he can't create new memories. He had it for 20 years and it was caused by herpes. His entire room is filled with notes. It kinda freaked me out. BUT the doctors found he remembers songs (from after it started) particularly well and now they play him songs daily which help him remember daily activities (like a walk in the park, the bus number he needs to use). For some reason the songs help him remember..

Woke up at 2AM to write a paper due in eleven hours. I'm so ready for college.

akv1984 wrote:Woke up at 2AM to write a paper due in eleven hours. I'm so ready for college.
Oh I totally do that everytime.. I also only study a day for my exams.. at rare times, a day and a half. Us lefty leos are clearly too smart to work harder.
FYI, it always works for me, I get awesome grades and I'm doing 2 degrees. If I'm doing fine in uni, you'll do fine in college.

lalyil wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Woke up at 2AM to write a paper due in eleven hours. I'm so ready for college.
Oh I totally do that everytime.. I also only study a day for my exams.. at rare times, a day and a half. Us lefty leos are clearly too smart to work harder.
FYI, it always works for me, I get awesome grades and I'm doing 2 degrees. If I'm doing fine in uni, you'll do fine in college.
My teacher grades my papers really harsh but she's fair, so I don't usually get the grade I want, but I do pretty good. And I too study only a day for tests! Go us!

And thanks! Can't wait for uni!

m4st4 wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
Kinda different, but call me Lenny if you want. :neutral:
I'm sorry man. Is there a way to treat this, there has to be? I'm sure your parents will be of great help.
Thanks. I'm gonna need a reeducation for that, but it's not as serious as Lenny's case, haha. It just affects me when I'm tired, or confused. For example, I can have a normal conversation with someone, but if I stop talking for more than ten seconds my thoughts get all mixed up and I completely forget what I was saying or even thinking. Another example, if my mother doesn't remind me it, I can easily forget to have lunch, things like that.

I think my memory can still be trusted, but I'm a naturally cautious person so I prefer to use notes. I write down all my observations about the abnormalities of my behalf in a notebook, and I use post-its alot, too. A matter of precaution.

Although, I've recently noticed that it doesn't only concern the short-term memory. I have a lot of trouble remembering my teachers' names, or even my friends' names and faces. Pretty weird.

so about last night ... :facepalm:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:so about last night ... :facepalm:
what happened last night. 8-)

Dodd wrote:so about last night ... :facepalm:
Drinking game?

went to a sweet house party got drunk... got home...and.....went on Nolan Fans Chat and Forum :facepalm:
Why you lurking my page brah?