NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Finally... finished... my... essay... Need to get... some sleep... Gah... Image

I know this movie sucked really bad, but this trailer gave me goosebumps at the 2:00 mark when I saw it on the DVD for Star Wars III, which had just come out at the time. It was the first time a movie's editing/images did that for me.

Come to think of it, it's still sort of exhilarating to me today :neutral:

Flying Rodent wrote:Finally... finished... my... essay... Need to get... some sleep... Gah... Image
As a chronic procrastinator I know that feeling/process all too well. Congratz on finishing :clap:
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:Finally... finished... my... essay... Need to get... some sleep... Gah... Image
As a chronic procrastinator I know that feeling/process all too well. Congratz on finishing :clap:
Ah, thanks. Hopefully I'll get a good result for this one. :-D

Reading a few old Tarantino scripts has influenced me to buy a $20 typewriter :modesty:

Forum Pro
Law
My name on chat is officially TheLaw4.

I've got no less than six ideas running through my head for scripts. And I don't know where to start.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:I've got no less than six ideas running through my head for scripts. And I don't know where to start.
Do you make short outlines/treatments for them? I always do that the second I get an idea- which isn't that often :cry: - then I sit on my ass for weeks until I get up and write a script for it.

Fernando wrote:
DoubleD wrote:I've got no less than six ideas running through my head for scripts. And I don't know where to start.
Do you make short outlines/treatments for them? I always do that the second I get an idea- which isn't that often :cry: - then I sit on my ass for weeks until I get up and write a script for it.
I do. And I think they could all make a for decent, if not great stories. Just don't know which one to start with.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Fernando wrote:
You don't get ideas that often? Doesn't look like you're cut out for the job, kiddo. Try another profession.