NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
prince0gotham wrote:
Mason wrote:
who the hell thought this was a good idea?
I did. It was my favorite Marvel cartoon when I was a kid, and the theme song rocks! Good one Mason! :thumbup:

Forced to write an essay about how John Woo is a visionary of Chinese cinematic identity. Oh boy...
Why you lurking my page brah?

Yeah, I really need to do research before I buy something. Got this internet modem from Verizon cause I didn't want to deal with Cox or Mediacom, but they only allow limited amount of data.

And with an internet addict like me...that shit only last for four days.

BYE INTERNET. I LOVED THEE. Now I gotta wait to get my permenant dorm before internet. :(

Flying Rodent wrote:This... This is interesting. :modesty:

http://www.wikihow.com/Cheat-On-a-Test
I'm the king of cheating on tests. I used a dry erase markers and wrote math formulas on the face of my watch. its a win-win.

1. You look like your just looking at your watch when you are actually cheating

2. if the teacher comes by to bust you, you can just erase it all with one swipe :thumbup:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:This... This is interesting. :modesty:

http://www.wikihow.com/Cheat-On-a-Test
I'm the king of cheating on tests. I used a dry erase markers and wrote math formulas on the face of my watch. its a win-win.

1. You look like your just looking at your watch when you are actually cheating

2. if the teacher comes by to bust you, you can just erase it all with one swipe :thumbup:
Ah, well, for math tests, I use the old TI-82 method... As for the other tests I just write down (with a pencil, of course) what I need to know at the back of my paper, then, when the exam starts, I just copy the informations on my scratchpad and erase what's written on the paper.

My biggest advantage is that my seat is at the back of the room and that there are more than 100 pupils in the said room during exams... so teachers can't watch everybody can they? :lol:

Dodd wrote:Forced to write an essay about how John Woo is a visionary of Chinese cinematic identity. Oh boy...
Dual wielding handguns ftw

Had the nerdiest conversation with my Italian teacher after class about superhero movies.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Had the nerdiest conversation with my Italian teacher after class about superhero movies.
Spill the beans.