NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I think I might go for a third viewing on Friday :think:
"When art imitates life"

I'm really excited to be meeting with friends today to watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. Especially since a number of people attending have not seen Batman Begins! I insisted that all my friends see it before TDKR. I can't wait to see what they think of BB!

Does anyone know if they give out free little posters at premieres? I wondering if we'll get one for TDKR premiere in NY for the cast to sign.... :?

Forum Pro
Law
madcowre wrote:Does anyone know if they give out free little posters at premieres? I wondering if we'll get one for TDKR premiere in NY for the cast to sign.... :?
I think only at the midnight showing are they giving out posters

Rhi, in London they have posters at all premieres.. you can ask the cast to sign the poster beneath you and then take it at the end after the premiere is finished.

lalyil wrote:Rhi, in London they have posters at all premieres.. you can ask the cast to sign the poster beneath you and then take it at the end after the premiere is finished.
Yeah, but us UK people are much nicer :P Do you reckon they'll do the same in NY?

madcowre wrote:
lalyil wrote:Rhi, in London they have posters at all premieres.. you can ask the cast to sign the poster beneath you and then take it at the end after the premiere is finished.
Yeah, but us UK people are much nicer :P Do you reckon they'll do the same in NY?
I think so. Not 100% sure. I'd bring something else to get signed just in case ;)

Do you think that they can give you a free poster a your local movie theater? I've never tried asking.

juliansplat4 wrote:Do you think that they can give you a free poster a your local movie theater? I've never tried asking.
You get that new Bane one for free if you see it in IMAX at midnight I know that.

Can someone take their time to summarize what the heck is going on with Mason vs. NF?

I've been skimming through the posts but I want to know for sure what's actually going on.
(I mean there's allegations of plagiarism and pedophilia for crying out loud.)