NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Can someone tell me why did mchekhov get banned and where are N4l and Mason please?

Master Virgo wrote:Can someone tell me why did mchekhov got banned and where are N4l and Mason please?
Talliban is a long story but basically he spoiled some TDKR stuff apparently. N4L got permabanned :( Mason left the forum..

Master Virgo wrote:Can someone tell me why did mchekhov got banned and where are N4l and Mason please?
mchekhov = banned. for purposeful spoilers

Based= banned. Not sure why

Mason= I dunno.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:mchekhov = banned. for purposeful spoilers
But didn't he use spoiler tags?

lalyil wrote:
Talliban is a long story but basically he spoiled some TDKR stuff apparently. N4L got permabanned :( Mason left the forum..
Talli spoiled the ending citing that it was a joke spoiler then after someone looked at it he said "well u just ruined it for yourself" basically. And I didnt know N4L was perma banned! sadness. and I want Mason back dammit

Master Virgo wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:mchekhov = banned. for purposeful spoilers
But didn't he use spoiler tags?
I think someone else posted spoilers in spoiler tags. No one believed those spoilers. Talli told people they were true or something, thereby confirming said spoilers as true spoilers and spoiling everyone in a big spoilery spoil. I believe.

Is he gonna come back?

apw
lionsaulter wrote:Is he gonna come back?
I'm pretty sure it was a perma-ban.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Master Virgo wrote: But didn't he use spoiler tags?
I think someone else posted spoilers in spoiler tags. No one believed those spoilers. Talli told people they were true or something, thereby confirming said spoilers as true spoilers and spoiling everyone in a big spoilery spoil. I believe.
But you wouldn't have known what he was confirming unless you clicked on the other users post, which did use spoiler tags.

And Based got permabanned? I had no clue.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Why did Based get banned? I like that guy.