NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:You know, back when Fern was under the Ragul account, I actually knew it was him the entire time. It was a conspiracy :twisted: same with the Bruce account up until he was found out.

And that, ladies and gents, is my 3000th post! So, what, do I get like a prize or a cookie or something?
That's your 2994th post :wtf:

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:You know, back when Fern was under the Ragul account, I actually knew it was him the entire time. It was a conspiracy :twisted: same with the Bruce account up until he was found out.

And that, ladies and gents, is my 3000th post! So, what, do I get like a prize or a cookie or something?
:facepalm:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Mr. Caine for mod, seriously. He has to be the most online active member, and that's really what we need around here.

God I am so fucking pissed.

DoubleD would be a good mod
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:DoubleD would be a good mod
Yeah, anyone that's fucking online for over two hours for fuck's sake.

Jesus H Satan, what in tarnation have I gazed upon in the entertainment forum. I'm most certainly saddened.

I'm trying to confuse myself by trying to read a lot of information at once. Some details are blurry already.
Do you... like pineapple?

Fernando wrote:
dafox wrote:DoubleD would be a good mod
Yeah, anyone that's fucking online for more then 30min once a week for fuck's sake.
fixed

The Drive soundtrack (minus the score and Oh My Love) is fucking great for running/working out.

Fernando wrote:The Drive soundtrack (minus the score and Oh My Love) is fucking great for running/working out.
Really? Skull Crushing, Hammer and Bride of Deluxe all seem great for me.

Fernando wrote:The Drive soundtrack (minus the score and Oh My Love) is fucking great for running/working out.

True story!

I do dead lifts to Tick of the Clock.