NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Dodd wrote:went to a sweet house party got drunk... got home...and.....went on Nolan Fans Chat and Forum :facepalm:
Oh please. I though you left some vomit on your doorstep or something. It's going to be just fine. ;)
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
I only found out today there is not one, but two Israeli actors in TDKR :facepalm: no clue who the other guy is (not Alon)

lalyil wrote:I only found out today there is not one, but two Israeli actors in TDKR :facepalm: no clue who the other guy is (not Alon)
Pfft, Israel. AMIRITE?

User avatar
Posts: 15510
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
solo2001 wrote:
lalyil wrote:I only found out today there is not one, but two Israeli actors in TDKR :facepalm: no clue who the other guy is (not Alon)
Pfft, Israel. AMIRITE?
Tawtally.

Posts: 2096
Joined: June 2011
Verdict: I ain't gonna see my friends this weekend. I'm "not allowed".

How predictable. :neutral:

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
Lesson learned....


Posts: 156
Joined: February 2012
Location: Back in the USA
Ran into an independent producer in Chick Fil A. Talked and then I gave him my screenwriting site address :tooexcited:

Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
ragul712 wrote:Ran into an independent producer in Chick Fil A. Talked and then I gave him my screenwriting site address :tooexcited:
congrats and good luck :D

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 17001
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Who is blowthatreefer?

Locked