NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
This seems to be the general consensus place of the site so I have a question for anyone who can help me :modesty:

I want to upgrade from my iPod earphones, and want to maybe invest in the $100 iBeats:Image

Should I get something else? Are the iBeats good earphones or should I get another pair? Any recommendations?

Help would be appreciated. Thanks NF :)

$100 on earbuds?

As long as you're wasting money, I'll give you our address and you can just send me a bunch if you want.

ragul712 wrote:This seems to be the general consensus place of the site so I have a question for anyone who can help me :modesty:

I want to upgrade from my iPod earphones, and want to maybe invest in the $100 iBeats:Image

Should I get something else? Are the iBeats good earphones or should I get another pair? Any recommendations?

Help would be appreciated. Thanks NF :)
I have $7.00 earphones and they work nicely. Save $93.

Sound matters and good quality earbuds are priceless. Look up Sennheiser, they're the best in the bunch.

Meraxes wrote:Sound matters and good quality earbuds are priceless. Look up Sennheiser, they're the best in the bunch.
I guess. But as long as I hear my music and youtube videos, I'm good to go. Just not the type of person who notices the difference in sound with a $100 pair earphones.

Thanks :P I just want to get a pair that will last long and give great sound. I'm a bit of an audiophile, and will be using these to work out as well so big headphones are out of the question.

Mason wrote:I'm starting to work out again, and it's fucking killing me. Sticking to the simple stuff, completely changing my lifestyle. It's a tough task for someone as impatient as me.
Endorphins ftw
"When art imitates life"

Z. Cobb wrote:Everything is done, will look over it tomorrow check everything is ok. I'll upload and see if the youtube quality is good. so Lets just say Friday 23rd March. XY will be released for the Public.
Good to hear. How about the heisty one?
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:Everything is done, will look over it tomorrow check everything is ok. I'll upload and see if the youtube quality is good. so Lets just say Friday 23rd March. XY will be released for the Public.
Good to hear. How about the heisty one?
When the Music is done... i'm still waiting.

solo2001 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Hi Solo. :wave:
How ya durn John Kerry?
I've locked myself in my room for the past few days playing Skyrim. What's going on in the world? Is Obama still president?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.