MLB Discussion

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
James Outman has got to be the starting center fielder.
Last edited by CaviezelReese on March 27th, 2023, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

God bless Dave Roberts for adding James Outman to twenty-five-man rosters. He has superstar written all over him. :twothumbsup: :D :clap:

I am cheeky after watching La go to Northern California to take two out of three from San Francisco. That is always fun to see Muncy put on a master class on how to be an SF Giants killer! Bring on The league! Our lopsided wins tell the story, Juan Sotto is hitting 200, and he says we should fear the Padres. James Outman is better than him. James shows us what Bryce Harper would have been in dodger blue scary.

What a way to close out Jackie Robinson Day! James Outman and Miguel Vargas got hits utilizing their speed. Both scored on a walk-off. I yelled so loud. David Peralta drove them both in eight consecutive wins on the best day of the regular season. The day someone grew a brain and integrated The MLB, you can't be the best if you can't play against the best. :twothumbsup: :clap: :D

Clayton Kershaw won his 200th career game! Clayton is now the twenty-second all-time on strikeouts on a beautiful night on Vin Scully's 73rd anniversary. Vinny was up there with Tommy Lasorda in heaven, pulling some strings. That game was too perfect. So much history got obtained. When you tire, you get yanked, but Clayton stayed in to throw over 100 pitches and got the Mets batters to chase all night! I cherish this team so much that I watched The Highest of Highs and Lowest of Lows! We had terrible owners and some bad teams nobody wanted to be on playing on. Garry Sheffield wanted a lifetime contract, then changed his mind a year later to request a trade from the Dodgers. Now everybody desires a Dodger contract over a New York Yankee one!

The Mets, San Diego, and Philly spent a fortune and won the headlines. And who has the best record in the NL? The Dodgers, not dimwit Juan Soto and his loser team. The Padres! He will never live down trash-talking about The Dodgers and saying we should fear them lol James Outman made me look like a prophet. He hit a clutch homer in San Diego in extra innings early this month. He's better than Juan Soto! Sixteen wins out of our last twenty games! The West is ours!

I can't believe people are calling the Dodgers Anti Catholic and calling for boycotts. Dodger greats Tommy Lasorda, Mike Piazza, Manny Ramirez, and Nomar Garciaparra are catholic. They still have the Mannywood section in Dodgers stadium. I can't believe people would be reckless to lie about the Dodgers. This team has always been inclusive. All are welcome at Dodgers Stadium anyone on American soil is to be protected by the Constitution. LA is a team who keeps a player under contract who will never play again, so Andrew Toles has insurance. They are a damn good organization from top to bottom.

I had trouble sleeping the last two evenings. It felt like a kick in the face to read. The Dodgers invited a blasphemous group. So I turned on the Oakland game two days ago and the Reds game yesterday and watched them on television, eating a bucket of KFC feeling crushed. I didn't leave Dodgers Nation. Dodgers Nation left me for inviting people who mocked my beliefs. I probably have to exchange all my teams because everyone knows what happens if you go to places in California wearing rival gear. I always appreciated Oakland nobody wins like them. I lashed out at dodger critics because I didn't want to see the truth. I was ignorant and stupid. I didn't know who the people honored at Dodgers Stadium on June 16th were. I wasn't aware they committed blasphemous acts. I assumed they were drag queens. I didn't pay any attention to that stuff. I've been so busy with life, but when people I respect speak out. I listen. You know it's destructive for the Dodgers when someone invites me to join the Mets fanbase to watch the Mets. I'm considering it. But it makes sense. It's going to be an AL team. I'm a Yankee fan tonight, tomorrow, next week, next year!

I have no regrets. The wrong team won last night. The Dodgers beat the Yankees last night. Josh Donaldson and Stanton went deep. Thousands more watched josh donaldson on yes networks youtube than Clayton Kershaw's postgame. That's saying the Dodgers could spend money crazy on free agents pretending to be the Yankees, but they will never be the Yankees. I counted so many empty seats at dodger stadium that got filled up last week. I emailed the commissioner. And I never heard back. I feel like going public with my email. I brought up tommy lasorda and vin scully turning over in their graves. I wanted to know how he allowed this to happen to the Dodgers. He wouldn't reply. I told the catholic league. The Dodgers play out west. Half the nation is sleeping. They will keep doing this and getting away with it. It's going to happen to every west coast team in every sport. It's far from over. But the Knicks, Rangers, Yankees, and NY Giants wouldn't do this because they have smart marking people! And the nation is wide awake when real teams play the Dodgers players speaking out at what the Dodgers did. They still cashed their checks. So their opinions mean nothing to me. They should have to demand trades or get released, or decide to sit out the season. But they sold out because la is good, so they should shut up.

I'm confused why the umpires had max muncy take second base. It's not Aaron Judge's fault that he ran through the door to the bullpen to make a catch. Jeter and A-Rod dove in the stands in 2004 to make catches. Versus Boston. Nobody said, Jason. Take second base. It's such a stupid rule and a biased one at that. Considering it was in Dodger Stadium.