MLB Discussion

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
CaviezelReese wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 11:50 pm
The doubleheader loses have me like Fire Gabe Kapler :judge:
how did gabe lose those games

Do you think John Middleton is happy going 2-8 recently?

the manager can’t make the players hit home runs

My dude, he makes the lineup he gets the blame.

that’s not how hitting works lmao

We'll just have to agree to disagree :wave: .

PowerDump wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 12:54 am
I don’t like Bryce Harper (just because to this point, I think he’s been highly overrated outside of one season), but I do actually hope he turns it around for Phillies paying him that much. It could be a disaster bust if he only bats like .260 with 25 homers or something.
Bryce Harper's more dependable than Donaldson.

Jacob DeGrom is the greatest pitcher I've ever watched! I thought he would be a met for life! It was a kick in the face. He didn't wait for NY to match the offer. I don't look up to him anymore. I see through him. I'm thinking about heckling him in august, and I feel like tossing fake money at him And barbecuing his jersey in the parking lot. Jacob could have had a statue of himself outside Citi Field. But apparently, he learned absolutely nothing from Captain America David Wright about legacy and stuff like that.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/jaco ... 5-million/

PowerDump wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 12:54 am
I don’t like Bryce Harper (just because to this point, I think he’s been highly overrated outside of one season), but I do actually hope he turns it around for Phillies paying him that much. It could be a disaster bust if he only bats like .260 with 25 homers or something.
this aged pretty poorly

I'm an avid baseball fan. It fogs my mind when I see free agents opting to play in Queens or Philadelphia instead of bleeding dodger blue in the most beautiful ballpark in the game. I'm satisfied that the owner didn't split the fandom by putting a team together with Bauer and Correa. I'd also like Cooperstown to stop allowing players to select the cap on their plaque. Mike Piazza should have gotten immortalized as a Dodger, not a Met.