Share Your Social Networking Accounts

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

BlairCo wrote:My snapchat is marister97, if anyone cared. I rarely go on it though, but it would be nice to add some more people.
Mines Enbee - it's mainly just theme park shit tho

TeddyBlass wrote:
BlairCo wrote:My snapchat is marister97, if anyone cared. I rarely go on it though, but it would be nice to add some more people.
Mines Enbee - it's mainly just theme park shit tho
for the sake of variety, here's an idea for your next post:

im a better snapchatter than i am filmmaker

i go hard

add me

jwr528491

New Snapchat. Made me, losers!

Does anyone here have wechat? Literally everyone in China has it.
wechat ID: theredninjaZA

TeddyBlass wrote:Now that im lonely and sad, my tumblr is coming back to life. Tumblr is mostly for sad people, right?

http://thatkidteddy.tumblr.com

do it.
I could set you up with this cute brown guy from Colorado who just genuinely wants emotional intimacy and the occasional fuck and portrays himself as a horrible loser but is like, objectively speaking, a decent person with a great personality and bright future and frankly fantastic financial stability, but he's too scared to admit it and embrace all the positive things about himself because the negativity and self-deprecation are actually just avoidance behavior and super convenient scapegoats for all of his problems.

Cilogy wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:Now that im lonely and sad, my tumblr is coming back to life. Tumblr is mostly for sad people, right?

http://thatkidteddy.tumblr.com

do it.
I could set you up with this cute brown guy from Colorado who just genuinely wants emotional intimacy and the occasional fuck and portrays himself as a horrible loser but is like, objectively speaking, a decent person with a great personality and bright future and frankly fantastic financial stability, but he's too scared to admit it and embrace all the positive things about himself because the negativity and self-deprecation are actually just avoidance behavior and super convenient scapegoats for all of his problems.
prince?