What made you frown today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:
I've had a bad past experience with them :problem:
i've played football with them, it was a great day :-D what was the bad experience.
With all of them or just Chris ? I know he's been arranging football matches with fans lol

I've met them quite a lot of times, got fairly close with Bellamy cos he wanted to get to know a model friend of mine better. That was before the Kate Hudson thing but then.. he met Kate and he was still flirting with my friend. Anyway, some other fan told him a lie about my friend and I, he believed her cos he's paranoid, then we started proper fighting on emails, phone, whatever. Since then we lost touch and I stopped listening to them.

I know this sounds insane but it's true lol

lalyil wrote:
With all of them or just Chris ? I know he's been arranging football matches with fans lol

I've met them quite a lot of times, got fairly close with Bellamy cos he wanted to get to know a model friend of mine better. That was before the Kate Hudson thing but then.. he met Kate and he was still flirting with my friend. Anyway, some other fan told him a lie about my friend and I, he believed her cos he's paranoid, then we started proper fighting on emails, phone, whatever. Since then we lost touch and I stopped listening to them.

I know this sounds insane but it's true lol
yeah.... thats ummm pretty mental.

Z. Cobb wrote:yeah.... thats ummm pretty mental.
I can provide picture proofs btw. lol
But yeah, it's kinda taught me a lesson for life, never befriend people you admire or you might find out they're dumbasses lol

lalyil wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:yeah.... thats ummm pretty mental.
But yeah, it's kinda taught me a lesson for life, never befriend people you admire or you might find out they're dumbasses lol
everyone except Nolan hahahahah

Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:
everyone except Nolan hahahahah
Imagine you friend Nolan and find out he's a dumbass. how disappointing would that be :p

Sorry that was truly a blasphemous post. It's impossible. I'm sorry.
And yeah, I can honestly say if Nolan friends me, even if it's just to get closer to a model friend of mine, I'm totally going for it despite my life's lesson.

lalyil wrote:
Imagine you friend Nolan and find out he's a dumbass. how disappointing would that be :p

Sorry that was truly a blasphemous post. It's impossible. I'm sorry.
And yeah, I can honestly say if Nolan friends me, even if it's just to get closer to a model friend of mine, I'm totally going for it despite my life's lesson.
he'll never be a dumbass ever! hahaha. Having Nolan as a friend can only mean good things.

I worked on a film and the actress was Marion Cotillard's stand in for TDKR. She was like how Wally Pfister was a ladies man, whereas Nolan is quite shy. Thats all i know.

Z. Cobb wrote:he'll never be a dumbass ever! hahaha. Having Nolan as a friend can only mean good things.

I worked on a film and the actress was Marion Cotillard's stand in for TDKR. She was like how Wally Pfister was a ladies man, whereas Nolan is quite shy. Thats all i know.
That's awesome. From my brief meetings with Nolan it's easy to tell he's shy. And finds it weird to believe he has fans lol

And lol! Wally a ladies man :lol:

Wikipedia wrote:Daft Punk is currently working on their forthcoming album in collaboration with singer-songwriter Paul Williams and Chic frontman Nile Rodgers. Williams mentioned the collaboration in two separate interviews, and that the project has been in production since 2010. During an interview with Rodgers, he stated that he would meet with Daft Punk to discuss the duo's upcoming album. Rodgers later said that he and Daft Punk had an informal jam session when they met, and that a formal collaboration would be undertaken. In an interview with Street Date Radio, Danger Mouse revealed that he will be producing the duo's upcoming album, reported to be released in 2013. Although Williams stated that Daft Punk's new album could be released as early as June 2012, it was later confirmed that this would not be the case.
Before, Wikipedia said just that Williams said that. I got excited and almost fell out of my chair. Then I look it up today and I see that it's not the case. Well, that's at least one thing to anticipate in 2013. :brick:

Lil B's existence :(
"When art imitates life"