What made you frown today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Flying Rodent wrote:My favorite band's new concert is for today... and I'm stuck at home. AGAIN!

What band?

Ok so I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail Administrative Law tomorrow.. I want to die just thinking I'll have to retake the course again. I have another date to take the exam but I find it unlikely I'll pass the second date too. I never failed in an exam/a course but this one just sucks major balls.

GothamGirl wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:My favorite band's new concert is for today... and I'm stuck at home. AGAIN!

What band?
Archive. They're not really famous but their music is fantastic.

Flying Rodent wrote:Archive. They're not really famous but their music is fantastic.
I love Archive! Especially their unplugged album :D

lalyil wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:Archive. They're not really famous but their music is fantastic.
I love Archive! Especially their unplugged album :D
You're a fan? Cool. They're my fav band, with Pink Floyd. I especially love their albums You All Look The Same To Me and Controlling Crowds (also, Again is my favorite song of all time), and I'm dying to see them in live... They're releasing a new album this year, I can't fuckin' wait. :tooexcited: :lol:

Flying Rodent wrote:You're a fan? Cool. They're my fav band, with Pink Floyd. I especially love their albums You All Look The Same To Me and Controlling Crowds (also, Again is my favorite song of all time), and I'm dying to see them in live... They're releasing a new album this year, I can't fuckin' wait. :tooexcited: :lol:
Yeah, I used to listen to them far more as I used to run a CD/DVD store (well, started as an employee then became the manager). We had their entire discography in the shop cos the manager before me LOVED them, so we played them a lot as background music. I remember when I just joined the shop I really loved looking at their covers.. especially You All Look the Same to Me lol
My friend saw them supporting Muse a couple of years ago and I hate her for it :problem:
Good to know about the new album :D

As for Pink Floyd, I got to admit I only like some of their albums. And my fave of their is their live one - Pulse. I never truly connected though, they're too much for me most times. I live Radiohead and Beck and grew up on Bowie and Queen.

MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Z. Cobb wrote:MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
I've had a bad past experience with them :problem:

lalyil wrote:
I've had a bad past experience with them :problem:
i've played football with them, it was a great day :-D what was the bad experience.

Oh yes. I approve of this.