What made you frown today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
dafox wrote:examining the current state of my life
You are on Nolanfans. Your life is awesome.

/examination

Ive gathered youre really upset about your parents forcing their religion on you. If I could Id fly over to wherever you are, with a huge sound system with me, set it up outside your house, and we'd reherse you telling your parents off and leaving to have your own life, and when the day came, Id plug in the sound system and make it really loud, and get like bagpipes n' tribal drumbs n' shit, and just have this epic track going as you tell em off and reclaim yourself. BAM
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Ive gathered youre really upset about your parents forcing their religion on you. If I could Id fly over to wherever you are, with a huge sound system with me, set it up outside your house, and we'd reherse you telling your parents off and leaving to have your own life, and when the day came, Id plug in the sound system and make it really loud, and get like bagpipes n' tribal drumbs n' shit, and just have this epic track going as you tell em off and reclaim yourself. BAM
Religion isn't the problem. I just don't know and I just remembered that I vowed not to do this on here anymore so hopefully this will be the last post on the matter.
"When art imitates life"

Nolan5Life wrote:

/examination
The most profound thing I've ever read in my entire life.

Nolan5Life wrote:

/examination
Words to live by.

Nolan5Life wrote:

/examination

dafox wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Religion isn't the problem. I just don't know and I just remembered that I vowed not to do this on here anymore so hopefully this will be the last post on the matter.
Fox, its ok to show youre a bit down.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
dafox wrote: Religion isn't the problem. I just don't know and I just remembered that I vowed not to do this on here anymore so hopefully this will be the last post on the matter.
not here
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
not here
Then where?
Sigs???