Football Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I have a feeling there will be a shock in this game.

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD MATCH!!!!

It was a very good Match, however the ref should have sent 3 players off and taken centre stage. :lol: :lol:

Feel sorry for Dortmund, losing a goal at the end, never feels good. Congrats to Bayern.

Well done Bayern!!! Image

What an evening! I would have preferred a clean 3-0, but in the end, this result is more intense. I barely survived the first half, to be honest. I was watching the match in a cinema in Munich, and after the penalty everyone was so scared that we might lose again ... but luckily that didn't last long. Afterwards I joined the people on the Leopoldstraße. It's tradition that after a victory, everyone in this town is gathering there to celebrate. There were like 150.000, the whole city was occupied.

Anyway, I'm so glad we finally made it.

Jose's back at Chelski.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Image

Jose's back at Chelski.
For real?
lol I swear he was just waiting for Fergie to move on before returning to the Premiere League.

the_red_ninja wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:Image

Jose's back at Chelski.
For real?
lol I swear he was just waiting for Fergie to move on before returning to the Premiere League.
Yeah that was what everyone thought because there was so much talk about it last year. But then Chelsea began to pop into the equation and the rest is history. He's a good character to have back in the league, however annoying he can be at times. :lol:

Wonder how Pep will do at Bayern - he has a tough act to follow, and expectations will be sky-high after the incredible season they had this year.

Gunners!!!