Football Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Sanchez wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 10:25 am
Demoph wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 4:10 am
Sanchez wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm

Ole will be our manager for years to come, and I couldn't be happier.
lol, he didn't prove anything yesterday. If anything Paris lost the match, but United really didn't do a good match. He may progress but for the moment he's more a mental coach than a tactician.
You don't win nine away games in a row with a 23-4 goal difference (!) just by being positive and patting the players on the back.

You either don't know what you're talking about, or you haven't watch much of United. Solskjær's tactical skills are extremely easy to spot. Even yesterday's match where they had almost no possession proved that multiple times. From how they had to change formation 30 minutes into the game when Bailly was subbed off to how extremely well the defence (minus Ashley Young) played, to how he is using both Pereira and Dalot in positions they've barely ever played in because that made the team stronger. And PSG played worse in the second half. How do you explain that if he's so tactically inferior to Tuchel?

Ole is breaking records every single week, and he's not doing that because of luck. They are clearly doing something right. And those who are unable to see that, doesn't understand how the game works.
Well, well, well... After three years of training some of the best players in the world, he certainly proved me wrong! Those last games against Liverpool and Watford especially.

This is a great summer to be a Milanista. I'm going to the match against Madrid on Sunday at the Rose Bowl. My first name after ~10 years of following the team. Couldn't be more excited!