Football Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Demoph wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Is there anything better as a supporter than to have Jurgen Klopp as your coach?
No

Having Trent Alexander-Arnold as a fullback doesn't hurt either

As if the season couldn't get any more depressing....

F**k barca

lol maybe Salah should be injured more

fantastic show by Liv

I hate Barca, and I don't care for Liverpool fans so maybe Liverpool triumphing in the CL is preferable to them winning the league - we'll never hear the end of that one. Still rooting for Ajax though.

This has to be the craziest Champions League ever.
If Tottenham wins, Lloris would go in eleven months from one french cup won against amateurs to world cup and Champions league both won as captain...

my entire mood this week be like

Imagine the final we could have gotten, with Barca vs. Ajax. Instead we got... this. Must be the most boring final I've ever seen.

Liverpool was much better than Barcelona in half-final, Barcelona had no coach this year, it was all about waiting for Messi to do a miracle (or Suarez), they didn't deserve to go to finale. Ajax was great, but the courage and bravery of Tottenham in quarter and half final, when Kane was wounded, was great too.
The final was quite poor, especially the first half, but Milan-Turin 2003 will always remain the worst. Seeing some tweets comparing this Chamions League to GoT, with all the most incredible twists, and great emotional moments, for a disappointing finale. As a defender of GoT's 8th season, I would disagree though.

Talking to my friend and we sorta agreed the final was poor because you'd expect both teams to press high and play fast, but once Spurs went down and just limped around the pitch, Liverpool felt like they didn't have to press high anymore, thus resulting in like more risk aversion by both sides.

Nevertheless, looking forward to what Liverpool do in the summer to make this a stronger squad.