You guys stay in shape?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
chee wrote:Daaaamn, 120 push-ups? I dunno if I'll ever be able to do that, I'm having a hard time with them and I'm just doing the knee-pushups (think I did 30 last night). :lol:
My girl enjoyed my arms more than I did, I think :lol:

chee wrote:Are feet still supposed to hurt like an hour after you run? Or should I get a different shoe?

if you never run you might experience a splitting pain in your bones...make sure you stretch adequately prior to and after running..atleast 10 minutes

Vader182 wrote:
chee wrote:Daaaamn, 120 push-ups? I dunno if I'll ever be able to do that, I'm having a hard time with them and I'm just doing the knee-pushups (think I did 30 last night). :lol:
My girl enjoyed my arms more than I did, I think :lol:
She better be thankful for you then. I wish I had a nice guy with nice arms... :lol:

talli wrote:
chee wrote:Are feet still supposed to hurt like an hour after you run? Or should I get a different shoe?

if you never run you might experience a splitting pain in your bones...make sure you stretch adequately prior to and after running..atleast 10 minutes
Kay, thanks. I haven't been stretching. :geek:

I now plan on getting back into my workout routine. I'm going to Australia in June. I need to look good.

Well I've been taking time off from training lately, so I'm not in as good of shape as I was a few months ago. Still 170 although I've started to cut back and work out more so hopefully I'll work down to 160, which would be nice.

Eisenberg is so much better in this movie. People confuse his acting performance with the importance of a role.

I'm buying BeachBody insanity, just to see what all the acclaim is about. I would get P90X but I can't afford the corresponding equipment. :problem:

My dad does P90X so I already have all the equipment.

So far I have only used the pull up bar he bought. I'm doing the yoga tomorrow, so I'll probably use the mat he bought as well.

Other then that, I haven't used any weights. Just getting used to the program right now.

P90X is ridiculously expensive. Hopefully it will work for me. I got about 90 days until BT.