Drunk thread...

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:Did you write those on your own btw?
I suppose you can try and Google them until you find something on the web that matches, and if it does that either means it was utter coincidence or it was copied from me.

But yes, I made many of these back a long time ago on the IMDb boards, and I plan on coming up with more (was going to do one a day, so I several more)... but I have nowhere to share them anymore.

EDIT: Better yet, I should just post them in this thread and make the excuse that I'm drunk. Can't fault me then. Boom.
Ruth wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:Apparently I belong here because my most recent thread either:

- was not pertaining to the film I posted about,
- caused others emotional distress by the simple fact that it existed in view of their screens,
- was a waste of the bandwidth necessary to allot for them to go through on the daily,
- the right influencing members in high places here have no sense of humor, or
- those same people don't like meat... in which case peas have cost you your strength; veganism has defeated you.

My name is MuffinMcFluffin, and I have a massive undiagnosed 29 1/2 years sober problem.
i hope you're okay
Last edited by Master Virgo on January 12th, 2018, 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Double posting

Drunk or not, please stop multiple posting.£

Forum Pro
Law
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
Pratham wrote:Did you write those on your own btw?
I suppose you can try and Google them until you find something on the web that matches, and if it does that either means it was utter coincidence or it was copied from me.

But yes, I made many of these back a long time ago on the IMDb boards, and I plan on coming up with more (was going to do one a day, so I several more)... but I have nowhere to share them anymore.

EDIT: Better yet, I should just post them in this thread and make the excuse that I'm drunk. Can't fault me then. Boom.
Ruth wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:Apparently I belong here because my most recent thread either:

- was not pertaining to the film I posted about,
- caused others emotional distress by the simple fact that it existed in view of their screens,
- was a waste of the bandwidth necessary to allot for them to go through on the daily,
- the right influencing members in high places here have no sense of humor, or
- those same people don't like meat... in which case peas have cost you your strength; veganism has defeated you.

My name is MuffinMcFluffin, and I have a massive undiagnosed 29 1/2 years sober problem.
i hope you're okay

Master Virgo wrote:Drunk or not, please stop posting.£
ftfy

Nistopher Colon wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Drunk or not, please stop posting.£
ftfy
General Forum Rules
General Rules
1. Respect your fellow forum members.
I'm going to abide by the double-posting rule. I suggest that you follow suit by holding your end.

fuck

I m miss braked

Michaelf2225 wrote:
January 27th, 2018, 1:58 am
fuck
You’re not that drunk if you find this thread to bump.

allstar hav ea snickers youre not yourself when your hungry

Cilogy wrote:
January 27th, 2018, 2:34 am
I m miss braked
I spoke with him the other day. be jelly yo