Top 10 NolanFans Attention Whores

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
RIFA wrote:
lionsaulter wrote:so what's next the top 10 nolanfans freaks
yep. you might be number 1.
at least i will be number one for something :angel:

There should really be a limit on how much you post per day. Some people are just posting just for the sake of getting there post count up.
Which mean absolutely nothing anyways
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:There should really be a limit on how much you post per day. Some people are just posting just for the sake of getting there post count up.
I post a lot cause I have nothing else to do. :lol:

Dodd wrote:Some people are just posting just for the sake of getting there post count up.
I agree, but some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch NolanFans burn.

Flutterby wrote:
Dodd wrote:Some people are just posting just for the sake of getting there post count up.
I agree, but some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch NolanFans burn.
:clap:

Dodd wrote:There should really be a limit on how much you post per day. Some people are just posting just for the sake of getting there post count up.
True, it doesn't really matter whether you have 20 or 20,000 posts, it's all about the content.

solo2001 wrote:True, it doesn't really matter whether you have 20 or 20,000 posts, it's all about the content.
soooooooo true
Why you lurking my page brah?

Flutterby wrote:
They are called TROLLS... :roll:

Baconboy wrote:
Flutterby wrote:
We don't call them trolls anymore. On NolanFans we call them
Baconboy's
Tom Wins

CaliKid329 wrote:
Baconboy wrote:
We don't call them trolls anymore. On NolanFans we call them
Baconboy's
Tom Wins
Why does everyone hate me...?