NFL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Carson Wentz is the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Discuss.

Giants stand alone in first place of NFC East! Wentz is a total embarrassment! Start Hurts to potentially save your season, or not!

he's playing like shit on a bad team with terrible coaching and development

i'll take the 4 year sample size: decent rookie year, MVP sophomore, and top 10 3rd and 4th years, to one bottom of the barrel year.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 9:51 pm

i'll take the 4 year sample size: decent rookie year, MVP sophomore, and top 10 3rd and 4th years, to one bottom of the barrel year.
You think Pederson is a terrible coach? That’s kind of a crazy thing to say even if he’s made some head scratching decisions this year.

Here’s the thing, I actually agree with you, you can’t give up on him based on this year, frankly there is no other choice with his contract. It’s honestly kind of baffling as much as I like to troll you about it. Also, Foles sucks everywhere but Philly lol.

Allstar wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 9:55 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 9:51 pm

You think Pederson is a terrible coach? That’s kind of a crazy thing to say even if he’s made some head scratching decisions this year.

Here’s the thing, I actually agree with you, you can’t give up on him based on this year, frankly there is no other choice with his contract. It’s honestly kind of baffling as much as I like to troll you about it. Also, Foles sucks everywhere but Philly lol.
i don't think pederson is terrible by himself, but the issues he's had throughout his tenure (refusing to run the ball, sometimes DUMB over aggressiveness) have made it worse. he's the de facto OC on an offensive that does nothing interesting. their OC was awful last year, but this manages to be worse. wentz doesn't have a real QB coach, and there's no accountability for anyone (including wentz). last week a rb forgot to run a screen, and two different tight ends broke the wrong way on routes.

the eagles have a qb that is playing terribly, and yet they have the 5th most passing attempts. their lead rb averages 6 yards a carry and gets the ball 10 times a game. it's asinine. howie's drafting has turned out to be worthless on the wide receiver front.

yes, i'll admit it my golden boy is awful right now, but from the front office, to the coaches there are issues, and all of them are only highlighting the problems at QB

Passing on Metcalf for whoever his name is was a disaster as was seemingly Raegor instead of Justin Jefferson. I don’t have much room to talk, my giants have been bad for quite a while but finally feel like sort of heading in right direction with head coach, defense and o line. QB is still a question mark unfortunately, he’s gotta get better and year 3 will be make or break in my book.

And yeah the underuse of Miles Sanders is baffling.

Giants beat Seahawks with dominant defensive performance and stay in first place.

Wentz benched.

Sorry Michael.

Allstar wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 4:13 am
So when will Wentz be benched for Jalen Hurts? I’ll say week 7.

Happened a bit later than I thought but LOL.

Jalen!!!

Fuck you Doug Pederson!