NFL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Can't we just all get along and agree that the Saints are number 1

Question: What was your reasoning for initially picking the team you back?

I'm from Colorado so my choice was obvious.

Addicted2Movies wrote:Can't we just all get along and agree that the Saints are number 1
No we cant, Cleveland Browns are #1

solo2001 wrote:Question: What was your reasoning for initially picking the team you back?
I live in Alabama, love the city of New Orleans, and love high octane pass happy offenses.

solo2001 wrote:Question: What was your reasoning for initially picking the team you back?
Cleveland = Helmet as a kid

Philly Eagles = The way the franchise is run.

I'm a Packers fan since they just won the Super Bowl.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I'm a Packers fan since they just won the Super Bowl.
Bandwagon

theweatherman wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I'm a Packers fan since they just won the Super Bowl.
Bandwagon
:shh:

Just kidding... Die hard New York Giants fan.

From Indianapolis, became Cowboys fan during 1981 season. We didn't have a football team in Indy yet and the teams we got on TV were the Bears, who sucked and the Bengals who were good but I didn't like their uniforms, I was only 7 at the time so cut me some slack. Have been a Cowboys fan for 30 years. Man I can't believe I am that old. I still remember crying so bad when Montana hit Clark in the endzone. My mom was trying to calm me down. Still hurts. We got our revenge in 92 though. :twisted: