NFL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
bruh my Rams doe.

dodgers
lakers
rams

all my fav teams are LA other than Rangers

Even though they lost, that hail mary throw was probably the best throw I've ever seen. A Rod's arm talent is just not fair.

COME ON NEW ENGLAND!

I'm the biggest Peyton Manning fan ever and I really hope he can go out with a 2nd Super Bowl, he has the team for it.

But let's be honest, he's now a below-average NFL quarterback. I'm still with him because of loyalty

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I'm the biggest Peyton Manning fan ever and I really hope he can go out with a 2nd Super Bowl, he has the team for it.

But let's be honest, he's now a below-average NFL quarterback. I'm still with him because of loyalty
I really really hope that he does not go out with a second Super Bowl. Tom Brady deserves it more than anyone this year. We all know why.

Peyton Manning can go fuck himself. Choker.

I'd love to see a classic Brady/Manning matchup this Sunday. Classic in the sense that Malcolm Butler steps in and plays Ty Law, intercepting Manning 3 times.

BatMan528491 wrote:I'd love to see a classic Brady/Manning matchup this Sunday. Classic in the sense that Malcolm Butler steps in and plays Ty Law, intercepting Manning 3 times.
Brady is a filthy cheater.

Go Peyton.

Allstar wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:I'd love to see a classic Brady/Manning matchup this Sunday. Classic in the sense that Malcolm Butler steps in and plays Ty Law, intercepting Manning 3 times.
Brady is a filthy cheater.

Go Peyton.
Proof?