The Men's Fashion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Michaelf2225 wrote:name a better looking sneaker

i'm waiting

pulled the trigger yesterday morning - they're coming in the mail tomorrow hopefully
zero bias

tbh I don't think I've ever seen a pair of New Balance that I thought were pretty lol.

NB are very fashion BUT... it's incredibly hard to fit them properly.

You can even wear NB with a suit but you have to pay attention to all the details it gives you headaches.

basically the potential is there to do anything with new balance but the bother is just too much. most pretentious sneakers ever.

RIFA wrote:NB are very fashion BUT... it's incredibly hard to fit them properly.

You can even wear NB with a suit but you have to pay attention to all the details it gives you headaches.

basically the potential is there to do anything with new balance but the bother is just too much. most pretentious sneakers ever.
Dodd just killed himself good going

jk - my problem with NB isn't the "pretentiousness" but that i'm very skinny and 99% of their lineup is chunky as fuck and don't look right when i try them on

also, a good majority of their models are just straight ugly imo

RIFA wrote:NB are very fashion BUT... it's incredibly hard to fit them properly.

But it's the ugly kind of fashion lol, at least in my opinion. I may have seen a few that were alright, but in general they're ugly and I don't see how they're still so much "in" right now. I've seen sooooo many people wearing them in 2015-2016 and all of them had that "im sooooo cool" vibe going on lmao.

I'll stay with my boring vans, tho I'm not very brand loyal. I want white sneakers for spring/summer. I'd go the classic route and get adidas, but I remember going to a mall once back in summer, and in the span of a few hours, I saw like at least 20 girls with the same shoes, and while I don't want to act like a precious snowflake, it kinda ruined it for me.

vans are classic and kinda timeless

my last two daily drivers have been white, leather, sneakers - Adidas Sambas (different from the superstars), and now the Nike Killshots, but i wouldn't recommend a female to get the Adidas Superstars unless they want to look like literally every other white girl in existence right now

that's just me

Michaelf2225 wrote:vans are classic and kinda timeless

my last two daily drivers have been white, leather, sneakers - Adidas Sambas (different from the superstars), and now the Nike Killshots, but i wouldn't recommend a female to get the Adidas Superstars unless they want to look like literally every other white girl in existence right now

that's just me
Yup I love my both authentic and sk8 hi ones dearly lol.

as for the bolded part - that's what i was trying to say lol, it's really THAT bad. Stan Smiths seem less popular and I actually like them better than superstars, so who knows

Why not Converse instead of Vans?

Or is it that you like the V line on the sneaker lol

(i know people that prefer vans just because of that)

RIFA wrote:Why not Converse instead of Vans?

Or is it that you like the V line on the sneaker lol

(i know people that prefer vans just because of that)
I have these, I love them a ton too :lol: the color looks more muted irl tho - after having the white ones for ages I wanted something with a little more color. I don't really have that much of a preference towards a brand, I just love sneakers lol

pf flyers are p dope