The Men's Fashion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
[img]image%20removed[/img]
Last edited by IWatchFilmsNotMovies on July 5th, 2013, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, talli is so on his way to this thread right now.

Is this the official thread? ok then...

here are some of my favorite collections from the past year:

I love how regardless of what anyone else is doing Jil Sander always stays true to the minimalist direction.

3:47 I actually bought that coat in black
Why you lurking my page brah?

Epic thread so I'll make the most EPIC POST.

Best collections IMO.

Salvatore Ferragamo

Dolce & Gabbana

I have to be honest, I'm not liking the tacky urban/american pop-culture inspiration in D&G recent seasons. Givenchy was going down the same path but now they are back and people have responded warmly. No wonder D&G are circling the drain right now :facepalm:

This is probably more of a Forum Fun type thing. <moving>

And how could I forget Michael Bastian. The dude is doing big things. He has surpasses Tom Ford as my fav dmenswear designer atm

Dodd wrote:I have to be honest, I'm not liking the tacky urban/american pop-culture inspiration in D&G recent seasons. Givenchy was going down the same path but now they are back and people have responded warmly. No wonder D&G are circling the drain right now :facepalm:
I love D&G for that urban pop-culture. What if everyone remained the same? They changed and it's a good thing. Want other types of clothes? There are like 100 other fashion branches...

To me, Ferragamo was really awesome. Combining retro and pop elements and still look NICE as fuck.

No love for Tom Ford in this thread?

Who wouldn't want to dress like that man? Plus, his menswear line is pretty great.

EDIT: He also looks super cool when he's walking down the street.
Last edited by Artemis on July 8th, 2011, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Given my profound lack of funds, I stick to Zara, UO (but not much, all hipster indie garbage now), Express (shirts), and various brands at Nordstrom, Macy's, etc. Ssense.com when they have a sale, diesel/G-Star I'm big on.

My general attire leans on dark skinny's/fitted more formal jeans, shirts and a sweater vest/vest/tie, leather jackets. Nothing skin tight but still quite snug overall.

I'm a big fan of winkle picker boots, got myself a pair when I was in Belfast, Ireland visiting family.

-Vader