Your Favorite Posters (Members)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
User avatar
Posts: 26277
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
I think Braked is simply a far more advanced species of human.

User avatar
Posts: 13711
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Cilogy wrote:I think Braked is simply a far more advanced species of human.
homo brakedian

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
aw babes<3

i always dislike posting in these threads because i lust after all of you sick fucks and narrowing it down is hard

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
fuck bacon tho, he eats ass

User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
im serious ive seen him eat ass

User avatar
Posts: 25991
Joined: June 2011
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:im serious ive seen him eat ass
Image

User avatar
Posts: 12813
Joined: February 2011
We've really lost so many valuable members along the way. Camille, Alex (Not the admin, the German girl), Alberto, Steve, Oracle, Dado and DrunkOnAbsinthe. Call it unhealthy internet attachment but I miss those people quite often.£

User avatar
Posts: 10442
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
Master Virgo wrote:We've really lost so many valuable members along the way. Camille, Alex (Not the admin, the German girl), Alberto, Steve, Oracle, Dado and DrunkOnAbsinthe. Call it unhealthy internet attachment but I miss those people quite often.£
I believe they are living better lives than us now.

User avatar
Posts: 18413
Joined: June 2012
Location: a twilight world
Master Virgo wrote:We've really lost so many valuable members along the way. Camille, Alex (Not the admin, the German girl), Alberto, Steve, Oracle, Dado and DrunkOnAbsinthe. Call it unhealthy internet attachment but I miss those people quite often.£
Don't forget Chris, the westworld guy, still feel sorry for what was done to him :cry:

User avatar
Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...
Nomis wrote: Don't forget Chris, the westworld guy, still feel sorry for what was done to him :cry:
I choose to believe that just like the machine he was so fond of, the spirit of Tilford watches over us all.

Post Reply