Film Screenshots Game

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Law wrote:Image
O Brother Where Art Thou? And I promise if that's correct that I did not Google Search it.

Forum Pro
Law
Bacon wrote:
Law wrote:Image
O Brother Where Art Thou? And I promise if that's correct that I did not Google Search it.
:thumbup:

OBWAT has some fantastic cinematography. Deakins never really disappoints.

Bacon wrote:OBWAT has some fantastic cinematography. Deakins never really disappoints.

Nebraska ?

^ To Kill a Mockingbird. Instantly recognized that house.

Bacon wrote:OBWAT has some fantastic cinematography. Deakins never really disappoints.
You make it sound like you're familiar with the majority of Deakins' work.

11072014 wrote:
Even if I haven't seen the majority of his work, that doesn't mean I can't be a fan of his or an admirer of the work I've seen of him.

Jeez. You make it seem that if you haven't seen it all "you're not a real fan". Are you really one of those people? I really hope not. I'd hate to have a hobby of making someone feel bad. It's pretty pathetic.

Sorry, just had to respond to that ridiculous post.

ChristNolan wrote:^ To Kill a Mockingbird. Instantly recognized that house.
:twothumbsup:

Bacon wrote:
11072014 wrote:
Even if I haven't seen the majority of his work, that doesn't mean I can't be a fan of his or an admirer of the work I've seen of him.

Jeez. You make it seem that if you haven't seen it all "you're not a real fan". Are you really one of those people? I really hope not. I'd hate to have a hobby of making someone feel bad. It's pretty pathetic.
I didn't say that.
You said that Deakins "never really disappoints", but you really can't say that unless you've seen quite a few of his films (which I really doubt you have). How do you know he "never really disappoints" if you've only seen a handful of his films?

Because in those handful of films, he hasn't disappointed me...?

Panapaok wrote:Image
The French Connection?