What is your favorite car make and model?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Why you lurking my page brah?

Audi A8.

My current car, a VW Passat, kinda looks like an A4 from a distance, which is pretty awesome. I'm wanting to get an A8 ten or so years down the line, after I've paid off school loans.

BroskiSabor wrote:Audi A8.

My current car, a VW Passat, kinda looks like an A4 from a distance, which is pretty awesome. I'm wanting to get an A8 ten or so years down the line, after I've paid off school loans.
You're just like me! Audi A8 some day...yeah some day. I am also driving a VW at the moment (2011 Jetta 2.0L Trendline) can't say I can complain, it a very economical car, certainly more than most people my age have a luxury of having. But still you can't really look like the man in a Jetta. :lol:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:Audi A8.

You're just like me! Audi A8 some day...yeah some day. I am also driving a VW at the moment (2011 Jetta 2.0L Trendline) can't say I can complain, it a very economical car, certainly more than most people my age have a luxury of having. But still you can't really look like the man in a Jetta. :lol:
:lol: :lol: I love my VW! Though mine is only a 2002. I think there's definitely some truth to that last part, same thing with me when I have to drive my girlfriend's Pontiac G6. To make things worse, it's automatic AND has a pink steering wheel cover. :sick:

-Vader