Things that annoy you

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pretty self-explanatory.

For me, people who pronounce groceries as groSHeries and schedule as SHedule.

Also, the people who get to the front of the line at the fast food counter and suddenly realize there's a menu.

1. Jason Statham annoys me. I hate every single one of his movies.

2. People walking slowly in the mall or narrow corridors.

3. Ignorant people.

4. My own laziness.

5. Attention whores.

Eternalist wrote:For me, people who pronounce groceries as groSHeries and schedule as SHedule.
Hey, I noticed that in Monty Python's Flying Circus the Python-guys always say "shedule", as you said, so I think it's only because of a British accent :D

Grobyc wrote:1. Jason Statham annoys me. I hate every single one of his movies.
Statham is easily one of the most typecast actors around. He's always playing the insanely-hard-to-kill action hero. Shame, his career started off with promise.
DHOPW42 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Hey, I noticed that in Monty Python's Flying Circus the Python-guys always say "shedule", as you said, so I think it's only because of a British accent :D
Lol :lol: My dad is British and he always makes a point to say "itinerary" instead of schedule.

Vin Diesel. His voice really annoys me.

I think Stratham is ok. But I agree that he has to do more serious movies, he has been in way to many action-packed movies lately. He should try something that Bruce Willis did with The Sixth Sense. Completely different type of his normal characters...

The thing that annoyes me most is a musquito, buzzing in your ear while you're trying to sleep...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

At the Academy Awards, when people win and go up to accept their awards, they're always so surprised and shocked. I mean, how can they be surprised? They had an aisle seat!

Grobyc wrote: 2. People walking slowly in the mall or narrow corridors.
Amen bro.

Mr.Hmmm wrote:
Grobyc wrote: 2. People walking slowly in the mall or narrow corridors.
Amen bro.
Not just the mall, other public places too. And I also hate repeating things. Hate repeating things. Hate repeating things.

Also when people start destroying their stuff like crazy or when a girlfrien dies or breaks up with them star burning photos. Actually it makes me sad, really