Things that annoy you

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
akv1984 wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:Also Teddy Grahams. There just weird,freaky little things that taste funny.
Dude, I friggin LOVE Teddy Grahams! How can they annoy you? They are so cute and they taste so good! Also, when you eat them, you can pretend that you're this evil person and be like,"Ha ha Bear! You are now in my grasp! Tell me, what is the code? If you refuse to, then I shall eat your leg! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

And yeah. :JGLface:
I dont know. I never really liked them, and they are just to small to torture.

Random strangers that sit next to me in theaters. GO AWAY i dont like you :x
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Random strangers that sit next to me in theaters. GO AWAY i dont like you :x
My fear is when people come into the movie after it started and sit next to me. Im afraid theyre going to ask me what they missed.

I remember watching Bourne Ultimatum and there's this guy behind me who keeps laughing everytime Jason Bourne outsmarts people. Annoying...

Yeah thats another thing. people laughing at non funny things.

when i saw little miss sunshine, the part where dwayne realizes hes colorblind and starts having a breakdown...

people were fucking laughing hard. it was really obnoxious.

and when I saw Jean Pierre Jeunet's "Micmacs" a few week ago, it was a great and charming movie, but this dude next to me was chuckling at EVERYTHING even just regular parts.

When celebrities go to the premieres of films that they are not in or had no involvement with at all.

When celebrities go to award shows despite the fact that the film they are in hasn't been nominated for any type of award at that show.

When celebrities talk way too much about their personal lives and not about their work life. I get it! You're just like us, now tell us something about the film, something that happened on set, I don't want to hear about your two year old.

Julia Robert's smile.

Puertorican comercials. It drives me crazy :crazy:

the vuvuzela at the fifa soccer games

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Why you lurking my page brah?

The cowbells at Tampa Bay Rays games. I stopped watching the Sox play there. Even the commentators find it annoying!!

The new "Imagination" Netflix commercial