Things that annoy you

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
sickofsickness wrote:Image
it's Naggers
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

when a movie hits my country's theaters a month or two later than the original release date

Eg: Inception - 5th August :JGLface:

People who don't know what other's talking and laughing to a joke that's not funny.

Answering a ridiculous answer to an obvious question

When someone on a forum constantly makes pointless posts on dead or unnecessary threads just to get their post count up. (OVERMAN)

theweatherman wrote:When someone on a forum constantly makes pointless posts on dead or unnecessary threads just to get their post count up. (OVERMAN)
:lol:

ha ha what's wrong with thanking people, is called manners,
it was a busy day friend

A lot of funny stuff in this thread I must say.

Anyways: overload of CAPS LOCK is fucking annoying. (pardon my french)
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:A lot of funny stuff in this thread I must say.

Anyways: overload of CAPS LOCK is f***ing annoying. (pardon my french)
I like to call that peteagassi syndrome.

People who think Wolfmother is stupid. Fuck You. There a fucking great band and both of their albums are fucking brilliant. Fuck all of you small minded people who enjoy the fake shit no talent ass clowns like Lady Gaga put on the airwaves. Listen to some real fucking music like Wolfmother or Them Crooked Vultures. Fuck You.

Also Teddy Grahams. There just weird,freaky little things that taste funny.

gangefan83 wrote:Also Teddy Grahams. There just weird,freaky little things that taste funny.
Dude, I friggin LOVE Teddy Grahams! How can they annoy you? They are so cute and they taste so good! Also, when you eat them, you can pretend that you're this evil person and be like,"Ha ha Bear! You are now in my grasp! Tell me, what is the code? If you refuse to, then I shall eat your leg! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

And yeah. :JGLface: