The versus game

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
This game is simple you just have to write something like this:

Tom Hanks vs Al pacino

and the next person answers:

Al pacino (Just an example)

And the that answers must Write another vs sentence and needs to give a reason why do you choose one

Il start

Pepsi vs Coca-cola
Last edited by lionsaulter on January 7th, 2011, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think you need to give a reason why you choose the winner rather than just stating which option wins:

Coke - because a cold glass bottle of it is sharper on the tongue (thus stimulating the production of saliva, thus quenching thirst) than Pepsi could ever be.

Christian Bale in BB or Christian Bale in The Prestige?

Updated :thumbup:

This thread is gonna provoke soooo many arguments.

prince0gotham wrote:This thread is gonna provoke soooo many arguments.
you have no idea :D

I don't see why. It works well on every other forum that exists. You post an answer, state your case and offer another question. It should be constantly moving, no time for childish disagreements.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
I don't see why. It works well on every other forum that exists. You post an answer, state your case and offer another question. It should be constantly moving, no time for childish disagreements.
they'll find a way :JGLface:

I don't think most disagreenments are childish. For there to be a childish disagreenment, both people that are arguing need to have childish arguments and that's rarely the case, even if both are behaving like children. I love arguments and conflicts even when I'm arguing with children and as long as I'm not the one causing the problems.

prince0gotham wrote:I don't think most disagreenments are childish. For there to be a childish disagreenment, both people that are arguing need to have childish arguments and that's rarely the case, even if both are behaving like children. I love arguments and conflicts even when I'm arguing with children and as long as I'm not the one causing the problems.
So, are you happy to derail lionsaulter's thread just as it's getting started or would you like to contribute something in the spirit in which the thread is intended?

Arguing over if there are going to be arguments. Oh, Nolanfans. <3