The versus game

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
chee wrote:Arguing over if there are going to be arguments. Oh, Nolanfans. <3
:lol: :lol:
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote: Christian Bale in BB or Christian Bale in The Prestige?
It's a tough call, but I liked it best in The Prestige, his character has more "versions" of himself in The Prestige (Alfred, the twin and the professor when he is on the stage) than in BB (Batman and Bruce Wayne) and well, I think he was better :)

This confrontation is born after seeing The Devil Wears Prada, it's about Anne Hathaway

Prettier than good (at acting) or better (at acting) than pretty?

BTW, I'm for the second one ;)

Andrea wrote:
chee wrote:Arguing over if there are going to be arguments. Oh, Nolanfans. <3
:lol: :lol:
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote: Christian Bale in BB or Christian Bale in The Prestige?
It's a tough call, but I liked it best in The Prestige, his character has more "versions" of himself in The Prestige (Alfred, the twin and the professor when he is on the stage) than in BB (Batman and Bruce Wayne) and well, I think he was better :)

This confrontation is born after seeing The Devil Wears Prada, it's about Anne Hathaway

Prettier than good (at acting) or better (at acting) than pretty?

BTW, I'm for the second one ;)

you forget that there are 2 versions of Bruce Wayne...the real Bruce Wayne...and the image he portrays in the public, as the asshole rich play boy Bruce Wayne

talli wrote:you forget that there are 2 versions of Bruce Wayne...the real Bruce Wayne...and the image he portrays in the public, as the asshole rich play boy Bruce Wayne
FFS, just answer the fucking question:
Andrea wrote:Prettier than good (at acting) or better (at acting) than pretty?
Last edited by Anne Elk (Miss) on January 7th, 2011, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:I don't think most disagreenments are childish. For there to be a childish disagreenment, both people that are arguing need to have childish arguments and that's rarely the case, even if both are behaving like children. I love arguments and conflicts even when I'm arguing with children and as long as I'm not the one causing the problems.
So, are you happy to derail lionsaulter's thread just as it's getting started or would you like to contribute something in the spirit in which the thread is intended?
Actually a thread full of arguments doesn't strike me as a derailed thread let alone boring. That's why 'Psychological word game' is the dullest thread in here for me.

talli wrote: you forget that there are 2 versions of Bruce Wayne...the real Bruce Wayne...and the image he portrays in the public, as the asshole rich play boy Bruce Wayne
You're right, but -as I said- I think he was better, I feel better in the Prestige.

Well, I suppose this thread is more about seeing what a random user answers to a confrontation than constantly creating debates...

Andrea wrote:Well, I suppose this thread is more about seeing what a random user answers to a confrontation than constantly creating debates...
Exactly. Answer the question and move on. It's supposed to be the antidote to interminable mutual masturbation but some people are too dumb to understand.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
Andrea wrote:Well, I suppose this thread is more about seeing what a random user answers to a confrontation than constantly creating debates...
Exactly. Answer the question and move on. It's supposed to be the antidote to interminable mutual masturbation but some people are too dumb to understand.
That's the lifeless nazi way of doing it : ).

prince0gotham wrote:That's the lifeless nazi way of doing it : ).
This forum completely lacks management and effective moderation. It should change its name to NolanFanboys because its entire motivation is to promote and support trolls, flaming and shitting on each others' cereal.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:That's the lifeless nazi way of doing it : ).
This forum completely lacks management and effective moderation. It should change its name to NolanFanboys because its entire motivation is to promote and support trolls, flaming and shitting on each others' cereal.
What? You either haven't visited other forums or have only written in 1 forum with perfect, flawless moderation or both. By my standards this forum's moderation (in the rare ocasions when it needs such) is 7.5/10

Cut it out you guys.

Twizzlers vs Red Vines.