FIFA 2018 World Cup | Russia

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 11:45 am
Master Virgo wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 11:07 am
Employing derogatory terms about people of other races or nationalities will not be tolerated. That one comment better be the last of them.£
What terms? Calling French people ‘frogs’? I agree it’s really stupid and obviously derogatory, but did you say anything to Cilogy when he literally called Germans Krauts a few pages back?

guys we’re in 2018, not 1918, there’s no need to pretend to be cool by using outdated and dumb terms to show your bias
And my frog comment was a pun to what Harry Styles's character called Aneurin Barnard in Dunkirk. If my comment insulted anyone I sincerely apologise :lol:

Someone hold me.

Mandzukic is a legend.

Goodbye to the English.

:cry:
Shame,but Croatia just had abit more quality and experience on the night.
Still really proud of this England team.Certainly bypassed my expectations,which were extremely low I have to admit.This young England squad will have gained so much from this Tournament.They have put the pride back into English national football.

Fairly play Croatia and goodluck on Sunday. :thumbup:

England met two good teams during the tournament and lost both games.

What an unpleasant experience it has been watching your team play.

yeeeeeessssssssss

Damn good show by Croatia.

But man England really inspired their fans to believe, I feel like that's a small victory itself.

Fuck dude, I like and follow so many of the French players, but it's hard not to view them as the big bad Goliath to Croatia's David.

God, this is the most boring outcome of the semis. Oh well.

Cilogy wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 4:55 pm
Damn good show by Croatia.

But man England really inspired their fans to believe, I feel like that's a small victory itself.

Fuck dude, I like and follow so many of the French players, but it's hard not to view them as the big bad Goliath to Croatia's David.
Goliath won that last round twenty years ago in semi, time for a rematch! 8-)